The Snitch: Lower Expectations for today's State of Play

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Since PS has been a disappointment for a while, there's really nothing to expect from later today. For a company that has 30 or whatever new first party games in development, we've seen pretty much... nothing.
That state of play was way better than the direct for me honestly

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
State of Plays have been great in 2022 tbh.
That exoprimal troll reveal in March
Resident Evil 4 Remake Reveal in June
And This September one was amazing as well!

Reactions: Gamernyc78

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
You must be feeling foolish right now or surprised asf as it was a sublime SOP

I am! It was pretty good.

Ishin and the two console exclusives being my highlights (GoW is in a league of it's own, so I don't count it).

Project Eve/Stellar Blade (liked the WIP name better) was already known, but it still looks really good and a lot of fun.

The Ronin game looks like a Tenchu spiritual successor.

Also the two PSVR2 games were also interesting.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Context is important. It likely wasn't a general statement. For all anyone knew, people were saying some ludicrous things which prompted him to respond like that...

Notice how he was like "really guys... lower hype" indicating that people were getting a little too stupid with expectations?

I mean, the person clearly knows things... they've proven enough.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
The Snitch and The Insider are pretty accurate and have been very reliable.
All The Snitch does is tease shit RIGHT BEFORE marketing events.

It's so pointless... it's clear he has access to marketing materials, or YouTube or something, but who fucking cares? lol

Half the time he's teasing something vague that nobody cares about just so he can go "see I knew!" or have people calling him amazing on twitter. Like the man has teased low tier AA games nobody cared about lol

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I know right! I love when we expect shit but get the goods! I'm with you on tht!! Pleasant surprise.
I am! It was pretty good.

Ishin and the two console exclusives being my highlights (GoW is in a league of it's own, so I don't count it).

Project Eve/Stellar Blade (liked the WIP name better) was already known, but it still looks really good and a lot of fun.

The Ronin game looks like a Tenchu spiritual successor.

Also the two PSVR2 games were also interesting.

Reactions: arvfab