The Snitch: Sony is working on God of War Ragnarök DLC

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Isn't he a fake leaker?

Like he's been saying a bunch a shit lately that didn't pan out?

The 'real' snitch retired.

Fuck these clowns
No, he is the only 100% accurate leaker and always has been the same Snitch.

As an example, he had a long strem with only the green Delta and a MGS exclamation mark at the end. Days later we realized he meant that Metal Gear Delta was coming.

In the past he leaked stuff being himself the source. As you mention in the past he said that he retired as leaker, and since then from time to time he shares info that reliable sources tell him. So far everything 100% correct as far as I know.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Uncharted 4 and horses, nice. Common man, that ambassador program from Xbox ought to give you better scripts, it's getting ridiculous.
You're caught up on the horse thing huh... You're also not on a horse 100% of the time in any of those games
drake.png

Aidendelaney95

9 Jul 2022
What's the bet this is actually a smaller standalone like Miles Morales? Feel like this is that "original content" project Bluepoint has been working on; they were already working fairly closely with Santa Monica on Ragnarok.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Perrott

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
From the game ending, I assume it is about "boy" which I don't welcome. He became way less interesting and extremely boring in Ragnarok. His gameplay sections almost killed the game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and Vertigo

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I would like Kratos to be given youth and a slightly further away camera view again in the next game!

Maybe some magic could do this.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I hope it's Kratos

I liked the Atreus parts but I have no interest in playing him further

I'd like to see this he a bridging title to the next pantheon

24 Jun 2022
No, he is the only 100% accurate leaker and always has been the same Snitch.

As an example, he had a long strem with only the green Delta and a MGS exclamation mark at the end. Days later we realized he meant that Metal Gear Delta was coming.

In the past he leaked stuff being himself the source. As you mention in the past he said that he retired as leaker, and since then from time to time he shares info that reliable sources tell him. So far everything 100% correct as far as I know.

The real Snitch retired back in May and handed his account over to someone else, who has been wrong multiple times (such as with the PlayStation Showcase). It might've been even earlier than May.

At least this is what others who follow the matter closely have been saying. His tweeting style is also different compared to what they were doing say last year.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The real Snitch retired back in May and handed his account over to someone else, who has been wrong multiple times (such as with the PlayStation Showcase). It might've been even earlier than May.

At least this is what others who follow the matter closely have been saying. His tweeting style is also different compared to what they were doing say last year.
No, it's the same guy. Please, specify any supposed leak where he was wrong. From the PS Showcase I remember that he accurately leaked MGS Delta, but as he often does (with hints that are understandable after the reveal instead of detailing the stuff).

24 Jun 2022
No, it's the same guy. Please, specify any supposed leak where he was wrong. From the PS Showcase I remember that he accurately leaked MGS Delta, but as he often does (with hints that are understandable after the reveal instead of detailing the stuff).

I'm just going by what others have been saying online. They've noted that his leaking style changed suddenly, and that he gave the account over to someone else earlier this year.

Not doubting there's Ragnarok DLC in the works; it pretty much is.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'm just going by what others have been saying online. They've noted that his leaking style changed suddenly, and that he gave the account over to someone else earlier this year.

Not doubting there's Ragnarok DLC in the works; it pretty much is.
As I remember there were two issues:
  • They were close to catch his sources, so he decided to stop leaking his own stuff. Now other people sends him stuff
  • Some people found very annoying to be constantly spoilered by him, ruining surprises both for users and devs. So he switched to the hints/clues thing instead of leaking the game itself
Regarding a Ragnarok DLC, someone from the team publicly said to don't count with it. That they thought Ragnarok was already so big and they already moved on to do other games. The Snitch said he doesn't know if it's a DLC or a smaller Morales/Lost Legacy-like standalone game.

Maybe what they do is a standalone smaller spinoff, which maybe wasn't originally planned but after seeing GoWR became the fastest selling PS excllusive ever someone asked them to release a DLC or something to further milk that success.

But as we know, in addition to GoWR before releasing it they were working on multiple projects. One should be Cory's new IP which he pitched in summer 2018 after a post GoW 2018 vacations., and another a new GoW with Kratos visiting a new mythology. Could they do in addition to this a small game/standalone DLC maybe rehashing some cut/rejected GoWR content? Yes, I think it's possible even if I wouldn't count with it.

The thing is that this source already leaked him stuff that was 100% true and once even provided screenshots. So I'd bet they have something GoWR related stuff coming.