Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I forget to write yesterday.

Watched it with my little boy.
He liked it a lot but questioned a lot of random "why?" because there is history or sequence at all in the movie.
It is all over the place and random :D

I mean as a fan service animation it was pretty great but as a movie it was really bad.

Edit - While I wrote my boy saw the Mario and Luigi pics posted here and asked to watch again... I had to explain it is only on Theather now and we have to wait it come to TVs (yes I meant streaming services but for him it is all TV)... he said he wants to watch on TV now :D

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

Not an Xbox franchise, 2/10

I like Hoeg but many he simps for those shitty Trolls movies and the Trolls 3 trailer was full of the things he decried in that review. I mean, I agree with him that it was lacking in plot and could have done without the top 40 shit, but still.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Something I realized it uses more pop hits than original Mario musics.

Even the iconic theme receive very little play time.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Saw the movie with the fam on the weekend. We fucking loved it. It's like some people don't recognize that not everything is made specifically for them. My daughter loved it, and it was pure fan service. Mario is the king of video game characters, and it's only right that he dominates animated characters as well 💪

Also, I'd LOVE a Luigi's Mansion movie so much... I hope that eventually happens!

Reactions: Vertigo

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Was it about baking a cake?

Maybe it should’ve been a share universe movie. Maybe it is and it all culminates in Smash Bros! Endgame. /s

Looking forward to this. Critics are trash. Paid shills. No surprise here.