The Verge: Xbox Showcase scheduled for June 6. Indiana Jones and Call of Duty 2024 scheduled to be shown

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Flight Simulator is the only game of theirs that I would consider buying on PlayStation, specially if they had the decency to use that engine to make a WW2 combat fighter game, fucking idiots.
I redownloaded it. But then I bought Cyberpunk 2077 at the same time....because I have no self control.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
What's stupid is buying an Xbox

Present day, no argument there but I have owned it since close to launch. I'm not going to just get rid of it or some shit just because im angry at Microsoft's direction and don't agree with it. Many people here don't agree with Sony putting their first party games on PC, even years later and when the time comes it's day one, are you all of a sudden not going to play Sony's games? Because let's be honest, if you hate Xbox and then leave PlayStation, where are you going? Nintendo? PC? It is what it is man.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Present day, no argument there but I have owned it since close to launch. I'm not going to just get rid of it or some shit just because im angry at Microsoft's direction and don't agree with it. Many people here don't agree with Sony putting their first party games on PC, even years later and when the time comes it's day one, are you all of a sudden not going to play Sony's games? Because let's be honest, if you hate Xbox and then leave PlayStation, where are you going? Nintendo? PC? It is what it is man.
I'll happily go retro only if I'm not satisfied with playstation 🤷🏻‍♂️

• thisistheway
Reactions: Old Gamer

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I think it's a bit sad that you did not give it a chance. I remember VFX_vet saying it was one of the most beautiful games ever made; well, that was before Hellblade, 1+2 etc. etc.

Lucky for you, our very own Mod, Mr @Gamernyc78 who is basically an Xbox ambassador of that flight sim series games, i mean just check out his score below, i think you will agree it's pretty insane.

I believe there is a co-op mode in the game now; maybe you can hit him up, and you could do some missions together, like checking out the pyramids or taking a romantic trip over Paris.

And, If you don't mind playing shotgun, he might let you handle his throttle.

Saying that, look at the size of those arms, it might be hard to get them off the joystick.

big-man.png
Flight sim was ok. Definitely not one of the best looking games imo. I flew around a bunch of big cities and it looked “fine” from the air, but if you get anywhere near the land it all fell apart. Which you would expect of course, but the game was pretty normal looking imo.

Reactions: Sircaw