'There's strong demand for Dragon Age: Veilguard' says EA

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
morrigan-dragon-age-the-veilguard.jpg

Source
  • Dragon Age: The Veilguard pre-order figures are "within expectations", according to EA.
  • This comes from an investors showcase, in which EA also says that there's a "strong demand" for the latest Dragon Age game.
  • This comes after the huge success of Dragon Age: Inquisition, which still appears to be the best-selling BioWare game.
This comes from EA's Investors Day showcase, which streamed last week. As noted by BioWare blogger Felassan, it was also said that Dragon Age: The Veilguard's pre-order sales are "tracking within expectations". This doesn't give us exact figures, but it suggests that the series is in a good place as it inches closer to launch day.

"This is BioWare doing what it does best: immersive storytelling, memorable characters, and a gorgeous world," says the president of EA entertainment, Laura Miele. "The Dragon Age community is buzzing, and the press reception has been really positive. The game looks great on console and PC alike, and we are already seeing strong demand on the largest platforms."
Chief financial officer Stuart Canfield also references The Veilguard's sales.

"We’re eagerly anticipating the launch of EA Sports FC 25 next week, and Dragon Age: The Veilguard in October, and both are currently tracking within expectations."

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
There’s a lot of fans and it’s been a long time. There’s definitely some excitement for it. The post-mortem player experience will be interesting.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It honestly doesn't look bad. It's the opposite it looks very tempting. Would be the first Dragon Age since Origin, which piqued my interest. The Combat seems great, and the graphics are good. It's also made by the MassEffect team. It will probably have a solid performance.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It honestly doesn't look bad. It's the opposite it looks very tempting. Would be the first Dragon Age since Origin, which piqued my interest. The Combat seems great, and the graphics are good. It's also made by the MassEffect team. It will probably have a solid performance.
Just seeing them normalise Top half surgery, then trying to pass it off as some inclusion crap kind of pisses me off.

As other people say, it's got a huge fan base, and they are lucky as they will probably get away with this shit; IMO, if it were not an established IP, it would flop hard.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Just seeing them normalise Top half surgery, then trying to pass it off as some inclusion crap kind of pisses me off.

As other people say, it's got a huge fan base, and they are lucky as they will probably get away with this shit; IMO, if it were not an established IP, it would flop hard.
Yeah that part annoys me too. But we can't change it sadly. As long brain-washing instances like SBI, ESG and Black Rock keep manipulating the masses we will need to bear with this inclusive bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yeah that part annoys me too. But we can't changed sadly. As long brain washing instances like SBI, ESG and Black Rock existing keep manipulating the masses we will need to bear with this inclusive bullshit.
Well, I hope the game is good for the fans. From what I have seen, the combat looks good, although I still can't get over that terrible colour palette they use.

Purple really sucks.

Reactions: Eternal_Wings