These 2 warning points are unjustified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Apparently calling Tess new face ugly is forbidden a digital character that has no soul or feelings wth 😭🤦‍♀️

Also second one that idiot is the one stirring shit not me!! Like what am I supposed to take the abuse? The hell is wrong with these mods
b714da25d110ab90038fbda1b33bcac792247051.jpg

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Shut up schizo
Yes, i'm the Schizo, because I am the one who woke up today and didn't take his medications and started fighting with people who are minding their own bussiness right? For the sake of your own poor mom go shower, I feel so bad for your mom who have to deal with your musty disgusting smell
tenor.gif

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Mods please fix this 😭 I feel so heartbroken 😞 this sucks I didn't do nufin

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Okey then it's time to stop wasting my time 🤦‍♀️
Imo you do need to adjust your attitude, using words like retard, loser and bozo is not a good look when referring to other users.

As for your little spat with another user and him insulting you the other day, he also received a warning, the issue is YOU, you followed him into another thread and continued the confrontation with insults.

You need to dial back your aggressive attitude and your edgy language, you know how this is going to end.

If you are looking to move on from this site, continue to do what you are doing.

Respect the mods on this site and its users.

Before you reply with some snarky comment, Think first!

This is not a race you're going to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oogabooga
D

Deleted member 13

Talk to staff instead of making a post about it and opening yourself up for being a target.

Reactions: Oogabooga
Status
Not open for further replies.