"They are who we thought they were" Colin Moriarty slams Phil Spencer and Microsoft.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
He's always very concerned about pro-playstation bias in his playstation oriented podcast. Very odd, when his xbox oriented podcast is hosted by shills who openly admit to receiving instructions for damage control directly from MS. Zero concerns about bias there.

Could it be related to where the majority of his Patreon contributions come from? Conflict of interest by any other name, Colin.
It is wild that the PlayStation podcast has to walk on eggshells while the Xbox podcast can openly fanboy and associate with the most toxic Xbox warriors.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
It is wild that the PlayStation podcast has to walk on eggshells while the Xbox podcast can openly fanboy and associate with the most toxic Xbox warriors.
I hope someone at capcom was made aware of that tweet from cult cuckwood before he removed it execs for Xbox are buddy buddy with him & him saying capcom need to be saved by Microsoft is definitely something I could see Phil saying behind closed doors (he already thinks that way about Nintendo FFS)

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Who is Colin and why should i care what he says? Should we post about every tok dick and harry when they say something negative about Phil Spencer?

I don't like Phil Spencer, should we make my comment into a new thread

"Box doesn't like Phil Spencer"

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
I got to watch it now for a while. Chris is constantly desperately trying to a) bring Sony into the conversation to throw in some digs at them, often for completely unrelated things and b) blame the Xbox One for all of the brand problems.

Pretty much what I expected.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
On YouTube, did anyone notice that a lot of channels are profiting by making videos on PS fans?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
On YouTube, did anyone notice that a lot of channels are profiting by making videos on PS fans?
Yeah, Xbox fanboys love that type of content because they have no good games to play. It’s beyond easy to make money off those fools

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Yeah, Xbox fanboys love that type of content because they have no good games to play. It’s beyond easy to make money off those fools
There's also a lot of PC fanboy channels that both pander to Xbox fanboys and have a personal hatred of the PlayStation fanbase.

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
There's also a lot of PC fanboy channels that both pander to Xbox fanboys and have a personal hatred of the PlayStation fanbase.
Nope, those guys are not PC gamers. Ohnoitsalex and Fritanga are hardcore Xbox fanboys that moved over to PC once Phil made their console useless. That’s why they claim to “hate fanboys” but their videos are almost entirely exclusively dedicated to bashing PlayStation fans. On top of that, they’re on Xbox podcasts every week and are also part of the Phil/GamePass worshipping cult. They’ve both been on Colteastwoods show several times laughing it up with him. Alex Steam profile used to be public and I owned more games than him on Steam and PC is only my 3rd option to play.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters