This "Stellar Blade" era of PlayStation has to be the most mediocre & depressing era I've ever seen in my gaming life 🤮

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Are people's standard so low that a cheap Korean Fap-Bait game is actually getting the same type of hype as games like Last of Us & God of War?

I honestly stopped posting about gaming for months now ever since PHYSINT was announced.

But seeing people still actively conversing about gaming as if it's still in a "good state" tells me gamers' standards have dropped considerably lower than ever before.

I honestly believe the Golden Age of Gaming is done & over.

This isn't like in the 2000's & 2010's when you felt a palatable hype for new games & stories to look forward to.

Stellar Blade is the final nail in the coffin for me personally 💅

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Not sure if trolling or bad taste.

I suggest you to buy a PS5 and play the demo even if you are gay or if for some reason like wokism you hate to see beautiful women or hate people from Korea: it's a great and fun game with top tier gameplay, top tier visuals and top tier music in a cool setting.

• Peachy
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima
OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Not sure if trolling or bad taste.

I suggest you to buy a PS5 and play the demo even if you are gay or hate beautiful women: it's a great game.
I've seen enough of the jiggly ass physics to know it stinks.

Mediocre ass Korean Produced Games are never high quality.

This year is probably the worst year in video gaming history.

Last edited:

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
True, we had more games of this quality in a month on 360 and ps3 than now in a year or two combined.
But stellar blade is looking to be amazing no matter what.

Besides. Korea is awesome. My Kia is so cool

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I've seen enough of the jiggly ass physics to know it stinks.
When playing it isn't barealy noticiable.

This year is probably the worst year in video gaming history.
Well, in PlayStation we had plenty of great games including some exclusive games. One of the best first quarters of the recent years.

You clearly have no idea of gaming history if you really think this, this quarter traditionally always have been one of the worse parts of the year until several years ago.

Generaitons ago we had most of the geat games being released during fall, now we have great games all the year.

• Informative
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima
OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Well, in PlayStation we had plenty of great games including some exclusive games. One of the best first quarters of the recent years.

You clearly have no idea of gaming history if you really think this, this quarter traditionally always have been one of the worse parts of the year until several years ago.

Generaitons ago we had most of the geat games being released during fall, now we have great games all the year.
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is the only saving grace for this year.

Don't even talk about the sheer mediocrity of Helldivers 2 🤮

It's a woefully awful landscape in gaming right at the moment.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They're both fucking crap.
One turned into an FPS steam shooter so it's numbers weren't dog shit.
I love FF7 rebirth and it's my goty/gotg but I've spent more time in helldivers 2.

Helldivers is a great game that has a lot of technical flaws. But the basic gameplay is good enough for me to look past the flaws.

For me they get a pass due to being an indie studio on their first AAA project. If they do Helldivers 3 and it comes out busted they won't get the same leeway.

Also you must be trolling if you're trying to say Rebirth was crap.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I moved thread out of the gaming section as word vomit disguised as an opinion to spark some sort of discussion is not really main section worthy.

I Have Spoken GIF by IMDb

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
@OP the amount of hype behind Stellar Blade is due to the political discourse surrounding it. I don't really feel like it's due to the game itself. However, just remember that casuals have fucking terrible taste so they'll love generic bullshit all day