TLOU averaging 32 Million View across Platforms in the US. Most Watched title EVER on HBO Max in Europe and South America

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Warner Bros Discovery:
  • The Last of Us is averaging almost 32M viewers per episode in the U.S.
  • Most-watched title ever on HBO Max in Europe & LatAm.
  • Company's total streaming subscriber base rose to 97.6M in March, up 1.6M since December, and this segment is now profitable.

FvXQ1fOWYAwGN77

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Massive success. I can't even imagine how many units the game moved as a consequence of this series.

Good series although the more I watched it, the more it went down in my estimate, finished as a solid 8/10.

Looking forward to seeing more of these gaming series brought to life.

Tom Cruise as Kartos is going to be awesome.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Poor Jimbo, he must be crying. He doesn't stop getting 'bad news', he may 'get fired' with their flawled strategy and 'diluted brand', also destroyed by the 'MS monopoly' and the PC ports.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
When is Sony going to announce a partnership with Discovery for games, TV and movies? That would secure both companies for the future. Discovery is doing real bad right now.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Just wasn’t nearly as good as the game for me
yep, I would go along with this, I am not even a big fan of the game like most people on these forums, i did think the Dlc was amazing though.

The series on tv was way too rushed, with too many pivotal moments lost, and i found a lot of the scenes to lack the gravitas of the game.

And wanted more monsters.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I enjoyed the show, and I liked to see non-gamers getting into the characters and stuff. The only sore spot I had with season 1 is that it broke the key story beats too cleanly into single episodes. It was a bit rushed and predictable.

I hope the adaptation of Part 2 gets more room to breathe cause that story has a lot going on.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I enjoyed the show, and I liked to see non-gamers getting into the characters and stuff. The only sore spot I had with season 1 is that it broke the key story beats too cleanly into single episodes. It was a bit rushed and predictable.

I hope the adaptation of Part 2 gets more room to breathe cause that story has a lot going on.
Yeah, season 2 will be fire. Arnold was casted as Abby.
carrying arnold schwarzenegger GIF

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
Massive success. I can't even imagine how many units the game moved as a consequence of this series.
probably like over 5 million for both parts 1 and 2 combined

franchise was 37 prior to the show. bet its around 42-43 now

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Poor sony haters and bigoted folks, all got smashed by real world data.
"Get woke, go rich" should be the saying.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
"Get woke, go rich" should be the saying.

Tell that to these guys lol

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Tell that to these guys lol

What did that woman CEO of Budlight call them, Fratty? lol

• thinking_hard
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nym and Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Agreed. I was really hyped for it when I saw the reveals, but the show was a disappointment for me. The casting wasn't great, and the show lost focus early on.
I’m surprised it’s so popular. I guess it must resonate to non TLOU gamers more somehow. We’ve seen the ultimate, and now all else is sub.

Reactions: Hezekiah

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Lol the budweiser "boycott" did absolutely nothing, anheuser busch beat investor expectations. These dipshits just traded the cheapest shit for some more expensive swill from the same megacorp. Screenshot_20230505_181533.jpg

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It never amounts to anything. Wokes are getting richer and richer.
Sadly yes. Using social wedge issues as a beatdown stick while distracting from the fact that everything in your life is owned by someone else, even things that you "own" like your house are taxed, slowly eating away at your wealth, meanwhile the richest individuals and corporations suck up tax breaks and rebates, and push the consequences of their bullshit onto the rest of society to clean up after them.