TLOU2: Remastered is being review-bombed

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Nobody should care. Most of these idiots haven't even played the game.

Xbots + Anti-woke brigade + morons that can't handle games that are not power fantasy. It's the perfect storm of idiocy.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
There’s always a scapegoat reason for hating on TLOU now.

First it was political drama and now it’s the bogus reasoning that the remaster “isn’t needed”. Which makes no sense because no one is forcing you to buy it if you already own the PS4 edition.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

First it was political drama and now it’s the bogus reasoning that the remaster “isn’t needed”. Which makes no sense because no one is forcing you to buy it if you already own the PS4 edition.
Didn’t you get the memo?

All gamers are required by UN declaration to buy any and all remasters or remakes of games they already own!

Reactions: BroodCorp

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Naughty Dog isn't like by a certain demo of gamers and I dunno why some PlayStation fans still give what they say the time of day.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They keep remastering this game all the time, It's Sony's Skyrim
I wasn't aware Part 2 was Remastered before this? News to me.

With that said, this could have been avoided if they simply named the game : Directors Cut. I truly don't understand what's going on in Sony's Marketing HQ post 2021.

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I wasn't aware Part 2 was Remastered before this? News to me.

With that said, this could have been avoided if they simply named the game : Directors Cut. I truly don't understand what's going on in Sony's Marketing HQ post 2021.
Sony doesn't care about a few hundred people online throwing tantrum. Part 2 will sell a lot

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Sony doesn't care about a few hundred people online throwing tantrum. Part 2 will sell a lot
Well Sony doesn't care what anyone thinks including their base. But marketing and branding still matters and remastered was a stupid name selection.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Well Sony doesn't care what anyone thinks including their base. But marketing and branding still matters and remastered was a stupid name selection.
For you. For casuals sound like a brand new game. Directors just feels like add content. I don't disagree with you but marketing works like that

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
For you. For casuals sound like a brand new game. Directors just feels like add content. I don't disagree with you but marketing works like that
The causals already jumped on this game early last year. But lets see

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
This series keeps coming back every couple of years

GED3wNDWIAAyBAS
Ellie looks weird on the part 2 remaster in this shot, I hope they patch it

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The reality of this game is that it is no way as bad as those idiotic bombed reviews and not as good as media critics reviews.