Today is the 3 year anniversary of the PS5, what are your top 3 favorite PS5 games?

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Wow, it’s already been 3 full years, time really flies. The PS5 launched on November 12th, 2020.

What are your top 3 favorite PS5 games? Mine are :

1. Returnal
2. God of War Ragnarök
3. Spider-Man 2

My favorites are Returnal, Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok! Not necessarily in that order.

Reactions: Sircaw and JAHGamer
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I only consider full exclusives and next-gen:

1. Final Fantasy XVI
2. Demon's Souls
3. Astro's Playroom (Still the best haptic feedback)

Second and third places are likely to change by 2024.
FF16 was tied with SM2 for me but I could only pick 1

Next year we’ll do top 4

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Destiny, Elden Ring, and Cyberpunk.

Runners up are remnant 2, Death Stranding DC and Ragnarok but I put them any of them in the top 5.

Only games I’ve missed that could make their way up their for me is BG3, SF6 and Armored Core.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Destiny, Elden Ring, and Cyberpunk.

Runners up are remnant 2, Death Stranding DC and Ragnarok but I put them any of them in the top 5.

Only games I’ve missed that could make their way up their for me is BG3, SF6 and Armored Core.
that's not really what i meant by ps5 games but thanks for answering anyway

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I know what you meant. Only exclusives count because that’s how kool-aid drinkers think. All of those are PS5 games.
I know what you meant 🤓 Only exclusives count 🤓 because that’s how kool-aid drinkers think 🤓 All of those are PS5 games 🤓 Look at me guys, I'm so different and cool 🤓

Cope Kill Yourself GIF

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
warrior only lists pls must not be available on platforms outside of ps4/ps5 durr

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I know what you meant. Only exclusives count because that’s how kool-aid drinkers think. All of those are PS5 games.
The topic is PS5 games. If it was multiplatform games it would've been that. Maybe you should relax before you cut yourself on that edge

Reactions: JAHGamer

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I absolutely cannot select just 3 games. It'd be terrible. So I'm just listing 6 games that I've enjoyed immensely this generation, in no particular order.
  1. Astrobot
  2. Returnal
  3. God of War Ragnarok
  4. Horizon Forbidden West
  5. Final Fantasy 16
  6. Spider-Man 2

Reactions: Sircaw and JAHGamer

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
My Favourites are:

1. Final Fantasy XVI
2. GOW ragnorok
3. Spider-Man 2

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
he's a miserable contrarian troll, idk how he isn't bored yet

You get your panties in a twist for any opinion not drinking the kool aid. There’s plenty of it to go around here clearly. You’re the one that likes to attack me if you haven’t observed your own juvenile behavior. And why? Because you’re a console warrior list tard loser.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You get your panties in a twist for any opinion not drinking the kool aid. There’s plenty of it to go around here clearly. You’re the one that likes to attack me if you haven’t observed your own juvenile behavior. And why? Because you’re a console warrior list tard loser.
Yeah I’m the one with my panties in a twist 🤣

fr, dude shits on things for no reason like vr2. I think he's just jealous.
a sad life indeed

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Strictly PS5 exclusive.

1. GOW Ragnarok
2. FF16
3. Demons Souls

If not…

A tie between TLOU2 and because thats where i first played it and Ragnarok

Then maybe FF16, Returnal, Elden Ring, Death Stranding DC, Demons Souls, AC6, Baldurs Gate 3

Reactions: JAHGamer