Tom Henderson: Metal Gear 3 Remake Trailer is 2 minutes and 19 seconds long

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Trailer also confirmed by Windows Central:

After confirming that I'd heard similar rumors (that may also include a Castlevania revival), I mentioned on my Xbox Two Podcast a couple of weeks ago that Metal Gear Solid 3 might be multiplatform, despite some previous assumptions that it would be PlayStation exclusive. I wasn't 100% sure at the time, hence no report. Since then, Insider Gaming came out with a report stating that it would indeed be multiplatform, and I have since also hard-confirmed that the rumors I'd heard were true.

Edit: he deleted the tweet

Ap5dvom.jpg

Last edited:

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Since It's multiplat then it better earn the right to be there by blowing minds. I personally could care less for the franchise, hence the blowing minds part emphasis.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Xbox is going to leak all third-party big announcements.

I'm already pretty cautious about Silent Hill 2 remakes given the studios behind it and I'm even more cautious about this one without Sony involvement. I trust Konami will find a way to fuck it up.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Real question.... David Hayter?
Asking the real questions here.

I sure hope so. The man can still do a younger voice as evident by Republique, so no need to go overboard like in Peace Walker.
It sure won't be Kojima's celebrity crush, and Richard Doyle (Big Boss in MGS4) is too old.

I hope they don't go the route of a celebrity just to bring in more players.

And I can already see it "Troy Baker as Solid and Nolan North doing his English accent as Zero".

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Mittens