Tom Warran critiques upcoming game for playing as a Cop. Gets ratioed to hell. Locks down Twitter

OP
OP
Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
People really do walk into these things of their own free will.

Sometimes knowing when to not write or talk is a valuable gift.
It’s a game and a hobby we all share, and this brainiac proceeds to throw it under the bus before it even has a chance to flourish.

How many losers will now proceed to regurgitate his take putting the project into disrepute, and for what?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
That does look really good. Big leap forward

Sony's COD competitor needs to be like this

Reactions: Shmunter
OP
OP
Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
That does look really good. Big leap forward

Sony's COD competitor needs to be like this
I’m still trying to figure out if it’s legit real-time gfx or some kind of choose your own adventure thing.

Reactions: Zzero

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Pathetic low-hanging fruit attempt from him tbh, Games are games, keep your pathetic politics and virtue signaling out of them.

As far as the game is concerned, that looks totally amazing, I want those graphics in a Robocop setting.

Movie 80S GIF

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
Pathetic low-hanging fruit attempt from him tbh, Games are games, keep your pathetic politics and virtue signaling out of them.

As far as the game is concerned, that looks totally amazing, I want those graphics in a Robocop setting.

Movie 80S GIF

I thought the same thing!

Reactions: Bryank75

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I would say depending on where you are from, affects how much you like and trust police.
I like and respect Finnish police.
Swedish police in comparison are a bunch of 🤡's.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I don't like cops but this is a braindead take. They're fucking video games, get a grip.
Cops are a necessity, but it takes a special kind of hardened people to be around the worst of society and try to stop it. So things can, and will, get messy, especially when violent crime is involved, or even just when there is reason to suspect it might happen.

Now in the US, there seems to too much police violence, but how else could it be when violence is spiking, DAs are releasing violent criminals back on the street ASAP, etc.?
That’s my biggest problem with it… military is fine but cops isn’t?
They want a social worker version. Where the social worker goes around and talk gang members, rapists and bank robbers that they were oppressed, their intersectional identities brought them there and he knows that despite everything they are good people who deserves better lives so he will make sure they don't get punished, maybe even awarded. Because, in the end, they are the real victims of society.