Tom Warren: "A third Game will be announced for PS5 alongside Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Tom Warren speaking on Xbox games going to PlayStation. Aside from Sea of Thieves and Hi Fi Rush.

"I know for a fact that there is a big one that I think a people will be very surprised at that will be going to PlayStation"

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
Does xbox have any "Big Exclusives"?

Nothing Springs to mind.

Most likely halo since they've managed to kill the IP & turned the multiplayer into a free to play standalone game

Its actually very sad what they did to Halo. People who didn't play the bungee halo games are going to think infinite is good when really is the bottom of the barrel Halo.

J

Joey Ravn

Nothing Springs to mind.

Excuse me?

Gbtgntscboxart.jpg

Disclaimer: I haven't played the game.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Nothing Springs to mind.

Its actually very sad what they did to Halo. People who didn't play the bungee halo games are going to think infinite is good when really is the bottom of the barrel Halo.
I'm one of the few people that liked 4 & 5 , I hate infinite because the Devs basically said fuck you to everyone that liked those games by killing off cortana off screen & making 4 & 5 pointless

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Doubt it's Forza it's one of the few good exclusives they have (horizon , GT shits on Forza Motorsport) & flight SIM can fuck off simulators aren't fun 🤣
Forza Horizon would probably be one of their best sellers on PlayStation, if all they want is to make money that would be a decent choice.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Meh. Shallow as a puddle. You know, I finished the game with one of the 3 cars you get at the start. The progression is so messed up that you're rolling in cars and money and have nothing to work for. But I do love me some Horizon games. Though the previous one was a better experience.
I'm not craving the game for a single player campaign experience so that's moot. Need a good arcade racer I can have some fun with a few friends on Playstation since PlayStation refuses to invest in the genre.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Meh. Shallow as a puddle. You know, I finished the game with one of the 3 cars you get at the start. The progression is so messed up that you're rolling in cars and money and have nothing to work for. But I do love me some Horizon games. Though the previous one was a better experience.
So true

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Not if they continue to put it on gamepass day one , I know I won't be a mug paying full price for it to subsidize gamepass 🤣
PlayStation fans wouldn't care about gamepass, maybe they wouldn't even charge $70 since it's an old game. It's one of their best shots but that doesn't mean it's going to be a great sucess.

The whole narrative about subsidizing gamepass is cope from Xbox fans, Gamepass is on it's way out if Xbox dies.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I'm not craving the game for a player campaign experience so that's moot. Need a good arcade racer on Playstation since PlayStation refuses to invest in the genre.
Yeah, I definitely like a game I can just turn on and mess about. Finding old cars in the wild is also great. Gives you stuff to do.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja1187