Tom Warren “New Xbox Controller is supposed to be announced in May, ahead of June showcase"...“ in the FCC doc leak & I don't believe that's changed"

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Whose jumping on the Microsoft version of the dual sense?

The thing about the leaks is, depending on the dates of the documents, things have changed a lot for Xbox, for the worse.

It is entirely possible that they’ve canned their DualSense knockoff and the Digital Series X due to too much inventory in the channel that the Christmas fire sale didn’t clear out.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The thing about the leaks is, depending on the dates of the documents, things have changed a lot for Xbox, for the worse.

It is entirely possible that they’ve canned their DualSense knockoff and the Digital Series X due to too much inventory in the channel that the Christmas fire sale didn’t clear out.
Hmmm interesting thing to keep an eye on.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

I think they will still release the controller because, why not ...

But, yeah, I absolutely do not believe that there won't be any Series X refresh or a next Xbox console.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023

But, yeah, I absolutely do not believe that there won't be any Series X refresh or a next Xbox console.
Theirs already another Xbox being made according to Xbox insiders. They're just porting some games over to rival platformns. You will see another Xbox console for at least another generation.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am afraid this is really bad news for Sony; they are going to have to drastically up their game this year.

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Come on, man, that's not knockoff, xbox and phil are visionaries, new controller is releasing in perfect time..

Yeah, you are right. I’m sure they were working on this new controller since the X360 days.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

I think the X refresh will happen, it lowers production costs and thus makes sense. I don't think they will have a traditional next gen, though they sort of have to at least design one "just in case" cloud/streaming doesn't work out.