Tom Warren “New Xbox Controller is supposed to be announced in May, ahead of June showcase"...“ in the FCC doc leak & I don't believe that's changed"

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
I think they will still release the controller because, why not ...

But, yeah, I absolutely do not believe that there won't be any Series X refresh or a next Xbox console.
I actually hope they release that controller, because that paves the way to better Haptic support on PC via Steam input.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
New controllers coming to Europe not to confused with Controller OP is referring to...

Dream Vapor Special Edition will reportedly launch in Europe on February 6, 2024, priced at €69.99 / $69.99 / £64.99.

xbox-controller-arctic-camo-b-1024x514.jpg

It's been a while since we've seen new wireless controllers come out of Xbox. Indeed, the Gold Shadow special edition , which is the latest, was released around mid-October 2023.

Collectors will now be able to resume their activity this year because indeed, and according to our information, Xbox is preparing to release its first special edition controller for 2024 .

Also, another Xbox controller which was already marketed in the United States will soon arrive in Europe as well as other regions of the world. We detail everything we know about these two controllers in what follows.

A new controller from the “Vapor” line soon available​

We thought at first that the “Stormcloud Vapor” controller ( mentioned in preview on Dealabs Magazine ) just had an arbitrarily assigned name. However, it seems that the “Vapor” part will refer to a series of wireless controllers, like Camo and Shift .

Trade name​

According to our information, the next Xbox product will be called “Xbox Wireless Controller – Dream Vapor Special Edition” .

Colors and design​

This is unfortunately the main unknown element for us at the moment. But we imagine, logically, that it would have a visual signature similar to that of the Stormcloud Vapor controller, with lines forming steam patterns on the controller.

Xbox Stormcloud Vapor controller