Tom Warren: Some folks are surprised the Xbox games on PS5 are published by "Microsoft Corporation" or Bethesda, with no mention of Xbox.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They ate wanting to distinguish themselves more and more as the multiplatform publisher so it goes along with the reality of what's happening at Microsoft.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
I thought PlayStation has something where they cannot show competitor logos or names? That's why a lot of crossplay games have the generic crossplay symbols instead of telling you the platform.

Ex: Warframe and For Honor

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just me but I like way more Microsoft than Xbox.

Xbox for me (not native English) always felt bad.. like an ex-boxfriend 😂😂😂

And it only get bad…

Xbox 360?
Xbox One?
Xbox Series?

Man it is all weird names.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just me but I like way more Microsoft than Xbox.

Xbox for me (not native English) always felt bad.. like an ex-boxfriend 😂😂😂
I've never resonated with the Xbox brand I even find their green logos horrid.

Reactions: ethomaz

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I thought PlayStation has something where they cannot show competitor logos or names? That's why a lot of crossplay games have the generic crossplay symbols instead of telling you the platform.

Ex: Warframe and For Honor
That can't be true since I see a lot of PC icons when I crossplay

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Xbox got to show more grit. Don't let Sony call all the shots. It's already humiliating enough your bringing games to rival platforms with nothing in return. Pathetic.
They don't need grit. They need to get rid of the useless bags like phil spencer and matt booty and get some proper product management in place. And stop with the 18 month contractors

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
They don't need grit. They need to get rid of the useless bags like phil spencer and matt booty and get some proper product management in place. And stop with the 18 month contractors
they only do that for some studios. But yes thats not a good idea. The results from that suck. So its no good.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Xbox got to show more grit. Don't let Sony call all the shots. It's already humiliating enough your bringing games to rival platforms with nothing in return. Pathetic.
All the devs at the 30+ studios MS bought are at the mercy of Sony. Lord Sony has the full power to bankrupt them all if they deny their games on Playstation.

Phil better clench that butt and crawl to Sony for any morsel they can give him.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
All the devs at the 30+ studios MS bought are at the mercy of Sony. Lord Sony has the full power to bankrupt them all if they deny their games on Playstation.

Phil better clench that butt and crawl to Sony for any morsel they can give him.
nah. Your going to wait years for ports for their big games. At least 2. They will come to playstation but their will be a wait. get a pc so no wait.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters