Tom’s Hardware “PS5 firmware update has resulted in severe graphical errors and crashes”

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Why should I accept when no1 I know has had any problems this article is claiming about?
"works on my machine :^)"
Why should I not call it out when its got an obvious agenda message about best place to play PS games is PC…
woah a PC gaming news site posts opinions preferential to their platform of choice? Holy shit
Its not Final Fantasy is it… he mentioned Wu Kong and other games.
Probably because some users online have claimed other games have issues, and while I will fully admit I'm having difficulty finding evidence of games outside of FF16 having this issue, I am finding some evidence to suggest the issue is further reaching (see above). I also saw a screenshot online of an Astrobot glitch, but, hrm, hard to verify in much the same way the Death Stranding screenshot is difficult to verify.
Im bring out different articles because you make out that MS is innocent and its PS fans who are thinking MS is the boogieman and they are conspiracist lol
I do not care, post all the articles you want, it is not relevant to the fact that a bad firmware update seems to be causing some bugs that'll most likely be fixed in the near future

OP
OP
Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
"works on my machine :^)"
Oh sorry. We’re all having issues because PC gaming news site said we are. Cant question Tom
Lets not say our Playstations are working just fine. Because a PC gaming site is telling us we’re having problems.

woah a PC gaming news site posts opinions preferential to their platform of choice? Holy shit
I do not care, post all the articles you want, it is not relevant to the fact that a bad firmware update seems to be causing some bugs that'll most likely be fixed in the near future

Its relevant to the fact your said PS fans wrongfully think of MS as boogeyman and there is not biast.

Next time a PC game cant run a normal game properly there should be many articles saying Consoles are the best place to play games.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Also, I played Marvel Capcom collection the other day on my brother’s PC….. took 20 minutes to set up because the PC wouldnt recognise my dpad on the Dual Sense.

My brother went on to say this never happens and blamed Sony….. lmao. PC gaming, its drivers and its plug and play is nowhere as smooth as consoles, they can keep living in fantasy land.

Xbox controller is the standard on PC. The fact that you can play with all PS controllers since 1994 is a plus of the platform.

Can you play with an Xbox/Nintendo controller on PS?

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke
OP
OP
Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Xbox controller is the standard on PC. The fact that you can play with all PS controllers since 1994 is a plus of the platform.

Can you play with an Xbox/Nintendo controller on PS?
No but PS doesnt claim it can play Xbox or Nintendo controllers, like PC does. Never had a controller problem on console pairing up.

Most times I play on someones’s PC theres some kind of issue