Status
Not open for further replies.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
PS5’s UI is already a refined PS4 UI

The seamless store integration is the best part
It's a refinement in the wrong direction.

The fact that PStore isn't it's own app and we get stuck on loading wheels as we dip and out of store pages ''is'' cool. But the.... layout? of the PStore sucks absolute donkey bollocks.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
It's a refinement in the wrong direction.

The fact that PStore isn't it's own app and we get stuck on loading wheels as we dip and out of store pages ''is'' cool. But the.... layout? of the PStore sucks absolute donkey bollocks.

That has never happened to me lol

The snappiness and speed of the PS5 is like a night and day difference over the PS4

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
That has never happened to me lol

The snappiness and speed of the PS5 is like a night and day difference over the PS4
Sorry, I meant to say PS5's PStore not getting stuck inbtween page loads is better than PS4, but I still think PS5 PStore layout is trash

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Sorry, I meant to say PS5's PStore not getting stuck inbtween page loads is better than PS4, but I still think PS5 PStore layout is trash

The organization of the store still needs a lot of fine tuning but the actual responsiveness and how seamless it is between platforms is far better than last gen . The refresh this gen was very much needed, its just about working out the small details now.

Reactions: Cragarmi

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The layout of the store is absolute trash and makes no logical sense. The layout of the OS itself is just fine, simple enough. Much better than the switch and series consoles.

Reactions: Cragarmi
Status
Not open for further replies.