Top Gun: Maverick Actor Miles Teller Reveals His Switch From Xbox to Playstation

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022

Miles Teller told in a recent interview, that he has changed his preferred platform of gaming, switching from Xbox to Sony Playstation.

Before of the big success of Top Gun: Maverick, earning about 1 billion US Dollar, he was already a well known actor. He performed in many blockbuster movies only to name some: Fantastic Four, Whiplash, Spiderhead, War Dogs and now recently Top Gun: Maverick. With Tom Cruise’s action blockbuster, Miles Teller climbed to new heights. Miles Teller plays Rooster, the son of of Maverick’s late best friend Goose, and is forced to set aside his grudge against Tom Cruise’s character in order to complete their mission.

When Miles Teller is not flying at high speeds, he enjoys playing video games. In an interview with Deus & Mero, he explained he loves to play MLB The Show in his own Theater room with his friends. The actor also noted that he “was always an Xbox guy forever” but now he become a Playstation fan. Teller didn’t tell, what other genres he else likes to play. It seems tough he has now an affinity with the Playstation brand.

comicbook

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I really like these type of articles that give an insight into someones gaming journey.... but, I have to mention that there are a few obvious mistakes in the piece. The editor needs to keep his eye on the ball.

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I really like these type of articles that give an insight into someones gaming journey.... but, I have to mention that there are a few obvious mistakes in the piece. The editor needs to keep his eye on the ball.
Sorry have written it, on the go. Hope now I cleared all grammar mistakes.^^

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Sorry have written it, on the go. Hope now I cleared all grammar mistakes.^^
i feel your pain bud, you should have seen all the messages I got when i posted my evil within 2 review.

@Bryank75 was like, fucking fix this you dumb fish, fix that you bloody crustacean.

by the time i clicked the post bottom, i was in complete and utter tears.

As far as i am concerned KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, we reviewers need to stick together. 😍

Ps, time to hide

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
i feel your pain bud, you should have seen all the messages I got when i posted my evil within 2 review.

@Bryank75 was like, fucking fix this you dumb fish, fix that you bloody crustacean.

by the time i clicked the post bottom, i was in complete and utter tears.

As far as i am concerned KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, we reviewers need to stick together. 😍

Ps, time to hide

♥️ to you both!

• thisistheway
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I think we have a convert
EaQ6c1GU8AEv2ld-5ee33f8b4274d__700.jpg