Total number of players for Hi-Fi Rush has exceeded 3 million

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Remember people saying 3 million sales on launch week was bad for ff16 that was only on ps5 but this game that is on Xbox series & pc & gamepass day 1 has had 3 million people just start it up & they'll be saying it's great numbers 🤣
But 3 million players is very bad.... I even said something is not working with it being on Gamepass and only 3 million players.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
But 3 million players is very bad.... I even said something is not working with it being on Gamepass and only 3 million players.

It was one of the lesser performing recent gamepass releases also. Monster Hunter Rise, Atomic Heart, High on Life and even latest flop Exoprimal all charted for longer and at better positions than HiFi Rush ever did.

It’s kind of a flop for even gamepass standards.

16 Feb 2023
I'd expected more given the amount of praise it seems to get online, guess it just another case of the online discourse not reflecting the general consumer demand. Still Tango seems to be happy enough with the player numbers so good for them I guess.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
the fun thing about this is to observe how out of touch from reality xbots aon era are celebrating these numbers

idiots,3 million of 25 its not a success no matter how many excuses you use.this was one of the most hyped xbox games this year,and yet less than ten per cent of gamepass users downloaded and played it

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
the fun thing about this is to observe how out of touch from reality xbots aon era are celebrating these numbers

idiots,3 million of 25 its not a success no matter how many excuses you use.this was one of the most hyped xbox games this year,and yet less than ten per cent of gamepass users downloaded and played it
Well you can blame the MS incompetence too.
Shadown drop without any marketing to the few Xbox fans that watched a live streaming...

It is basically the receipt to fail.

And MS and these few Xbox fans believed it was a winner move (I understand the fans but even MS lol).

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Apparently it has something like 500000 copies sold on Steam, so it's more re like 25 m for 2,5 millions players...
It did not sell 500k on Steam lol, it never appears on any sales chart ever since its existence. I highly doubt it’s more than 200k sales lifetime sadly

Reactions: Would_you_kindly