Tower Of Fantasy - New open-world RPG now live on PS5 - free to play

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I just downloaded this F2P game because it was advertised on PSN and it's actually fun? It's kind of like Genshin Impact. Big open world JRPG, you can climb everywhere like Zelda. The graphics are also surprisingly high budget. I don't know how popular this game is, anyone here tried it?

It's also on PC and mobile.

Reactions: nongkris

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I just downloaded this F2P game because it was advertised on PSN and it's actually fun? It's kind of like Genshin Impact. Big open world JRPG, you can climb everywhere like Zelda. The graphics are also surprisingly high budget. I don't know how popular this game is, anyone here tried it?

It's also on PC and mobile.

I downloaded it when it first came out on mobile and yes it's super fun. i like the combat better than genshin impact personally. i need to jump back into it

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I downloaded it when it first came out on mobile and yes it's super fun. i like the combat better than genshin impact personally. i need to jump back into it
I played until I get the jetpack and I'm really impressed at the production values. I can't imagine playing this on mobile. I will also try Honkai when it comes to Playstation.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
The menu navigation and UI is horrible in this game. It seems they dont know how to translate the mouse and keyboard navigation from the PC game to controller. They should have had a beta for people to give feedback before rolling out to the public and fix the menu navigation

examples of how tedious moving around in the menu when it could be simpler

Last edited:
  • haha
OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The menu navigation and UI is horrible in this game. It seems they dont know how to translate the mouse and keyboard navigation from the PC game to controller. They should have had a beta for people to give feedback before rolling out to the public and fix the menu navigation

examples of how tedious moving around in the menu when it could be simpler
I took a preset character and I just wanted to change his eye color. It was so complicated I gave up 😅

Also you can't save manually I was looking for that everywhere. It saves automatically. The rest of the menu was fine but it's still early.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I took a preset character and I just wanted to change his eye color. It was so complicated I gave up 😅

Also you can't save manually I was looking for that everywhere. It saves automatically. The rest of the menu was fine but it's still early.
a lot of the menu navigation problems can be solved if they just explored using the touch pad to select things in the menu.
I know a lot of people hope this game will reach the height of Genshin Impact popularity but sadly if they dont fix the menu navigation and the janky interface, it will cause people to not even want to bother with the game due to just changing something that is supposed to be so simple as an eye color is a chore.

Not to even touch on the fact that people who started the game on PC and hearing of a PlayStation port cant even transfer the account they may have already invested time in.

On a positive note...if anyone who is playing this have PS+ there is a free pack of supplies that you can claim.

• Informative

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Why hasn't Sony turned Gravity Rush into something like this? Can Jimbo not smell the money?

He have hay-fever or something?

Reactions: nongkris

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Why hasn't Sony turned Gravity Rush into something like this? Can Jimbo not smell the money?

Check Fate, Aniplex cashcow. This one is a gambling roll game, just has a open world

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Gravity rush, or even there fate grand order series which was really popular in Japan for mobile. They have a lot of IP that they could give the genshin treatment but I doubt Jim or Hermen will make that connection.