[Trailer] 'The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan' hits the Nintendo Switch

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
manofmedan.jpg

The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of stand-alone, branching cinematic horror games featuring a multiplayer mode.

In Man of Medan, five friends set sail on a holiday diving trip that soon changes into something much more sinister...

Embark on a horrific journey aboard a ghost ship.
Experience your terrifying story with a friend online or go for safety in numbers with up to five players offline.
All playable characters can live or die. The choices you make will decide their fate.
Who will you save?
Don't. Play. Alone.

Experience Man of Medan - the first game in the Dark Pictures Anthology and brand new to the Nintendo Switch™.

Included in this purchase:
- Man of Medan game
- Curator’s Cut game mode
- Multiplayer modes including 2-player online* and 5-player couch co-op
- Updated gameplay features: difficulty settings & QTE warnings, improved UI & interactions, wider accessibility options including subtitle sizing.
- Extended playable chapter Flooded, introducing new deaths in this climactic ending to the game!

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Wild, how random!

I wonder how it will do.... it's something I really would associate with a big tv experience.

I have most of these but have to play through. Even Until Dawn, I have since launch year.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Wild, how random!

I wonder how it will do.... it's something I really would associate with a big tv experience.

I have most of these but have to play through. Even Until Dawn, I have since launch year.
I played them recently and Until Dawn is still the best, even The Quarry was awful to me. Nonsense and stupid story and characters.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75