Treyarch Found Out About Black Ops 6 On Game Pass Shortly Before Announcement

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
BO6-REVEAL-029.jpg

In an interview with Stephen Totilo, Treyarch production director Yale Miller was asked about the game launching on Game Pass and how the meeting with Activision and Microsoft went.

“It wasn’t that long ago, frankly,” Miller said of when the team found out.

He continued:

“I think it was a conversation, just internally with meeting with the Activision folks on those pieces, and talking about the opportunity for us. It was more like, ‘What does that mean?’”

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Pete Hines said the same thing.
And there was that article(s) that said a few Xbox executives that GamePass isn't it, and Phil would refuse to relent.

Remember how PirateSoftware (on Twitter) was saying "Playstation is in a phase where they F around and are finding out in real time?" Yeah... I don't see him or any other Xbots saying that about Phil/Team Xbox.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
More COD devs will be making themselves available to Jason Blundell's Sony studio.

The bonuses will be tanked. The brain drain will increase soon.

Reactions: Yobo

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
They really need to think more about their communication... can't believe it would be so bad. Even on an industry wide basis...

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
They "found out" something that was public knowledge for years? Lulu didn't tell them 🤡
Bobby-boy and Lulu pulled the wool over these Xbots' eyes (I think that's the right phrase?).
Imagine stalking a Woman on Twitter, just because she is shilling for the competition (with the intend of leaving the company to get a MASSIVE payout), and because she is an Asian woman... some even asked to go to her wedding, lmao.
But, like the Succubus she really is, she played them good. Her little, back-pocket minions.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters