Ubisoft: Join us live from Los Angeles for UbiForward on June 10 for updates and upcoming releases!

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Going to be a big event for Ubisoft relative to their previous ones. We're going to see more of Outlaws and this is probably where we are going to see Assassin's Creed Red for the first time.
Unless they put a trailer at one of the bigger events that says that people can tune in at Ubi Forward for a deeper look.
I believe they did do that for Outlaws last year with a CGI trailer.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think this year they are going to have a great showcase. Let's hope they show gameplay and release dates (or minimum release windows) of Star Wars Outlaws, AC Red, The Division Heartland, XDefiant and BGE2. I assume there may even be a Far Cry 7 announcement teaser too.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hope we get an Outlaws release date, looking forward to seeing AC Red. Too bad that game will get torn apart by the anti woke crowd though

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I think Obisoft might have finally realized that AC has run out of gas and it's time to go back to the original, to the Prince, Prince of Persia.

Well, I hope at least.

They're doubling down on AC and recent game sales have shown that it's the opposite.
The franchise has been trending upwards. AC Valhalla is the highest revenue of any AC game as shown here:

Released in November 2020, Assassin's Creed Valhalla is the 12th main entry to the popular series. Over the course of its 14-year lifespan, the franchise has changed its genre. This is the latest one to follow the studio's RPG-centric approach. Following its debut, Assassin's Creed Valhalla recorded the biggest launch of the franchise where it sold more units during the first week than any other Assassin's Creed game before. By October 2021, the title emerged as Ubisoft's second most profitable game.

Even by October 2021 it was already the 2nd most profitable game for Ubisoft.
I would imagine that the 1st would be Rainbow Six Siege.

Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Valhalla continues its reign as one of the most successful titles from the publisher. According to the company's recent financial report, Assassin's Creed Valhalla has become Ubisoft's highest-earning title of the Assassin's Creed franchise to date.

Ubisoft's latest financial reports indicate that Assassin's Creed Valhalla has now crossed the $1 billion revenue mark, the first in the franchise since its debut in 2007

By Feb 2022 or Dec 2021(September--->December would be the quarter a earnings report in Feb would be talking about) Valhalla becomes the first AC game to cross 1B+ revenue.
Considering digital and trackers keep showing Odyssey and Valhalla in the Top 20 digital on PSN every time those games go on discounts(especially in Europe) I'm sure that those two games(plus Origins) have generated quite a lot more revenue but we haven't gotten any concrete updates on a title to title basis.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I think Obisoft might have finally realized that AC has run out of gas and it's time to go back to the original, to the Prince, Prince of Persia.

Well, I hope at least.
Prince of Persia is dead with modern day ubislop. They're an AC factory now

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Well, I hope at least.
Super saturation.