Ubisoft leadership defends community manager who appears to have animus against white men

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This game is gonna bomb anyways, crap ubisoft gameplay + discount han solo + no steam launch and the biggest factor - Star wars as an IP is not what it used to be, disney got people to start despising it and ubisoft will add oil to the fire.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
This game is gonna bomb anyways, crap ubisoft gameplay + discount han solo + no steam launch and the biggest factor - Star wars as an IP is not what it used to be, disney got people to start despising it and ubisoft will add oil to the fire.
The Star Wars product itself is nowadays defined in terms of culture wars. No wonder even Ubisoft market this game like this.

And yes, this game is probably as derivative as every other Ubisoft game out there.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
What would you say is a good or bad personality type, assuming you put stock in them
I'm INFP
I am INTP. Actually, I have nothing against INFJ, I misread it as INTJ, a dark mirror of my type.

Anyways, INTP is clearly the best type as long as you like being right and don't care about making money or having friends.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
do you ever get tired of being really angry about the scary wokes
Moving goalpost /missdirection tactics from main topics of developer comunity manager throwing actual genocide threat ?

Seems like youre on the wrong place resetera that way

Last edited: