Ubisoft leadership defends community manager who appears to have animus against white men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draven

28 Jun 2024
To be honest I don't expect anything from these devs wokes. Especially from Ubisoft.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This game is gonna bomb anyways, crap ubisoft gameplay + discount han solo + no steam launch and the biggest factor - Star wars as an IP is not what it used to be, disney got people to start despising it and ubisoft will add oil to the fire.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
This game is gonna bomb anyways, crap ubisoft gameplay + discount han solo + no steam launch and the biggest factor - Star wars as an IP is not what it used to be, disney got people to start despising it and ubisoft will add oil to the fire.
The Star Wars product itself is nowadays defined in terms of culture wars. No wonder even Ubisoft market this game like this.

And yes, this game is probably as derivative as every other Ubisoft game out there.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
What would you say is a good or bad personality type, assuming you put stock in them
I'm INFP
I am INTP. Actually, I have nothing against INFJ, I misread it as INTJ, a dark mirror of my type.

Anyways, INTP is clearly the best type as long as you like being right and don't care about making money or having friends.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
do you ever get tired of being really angry about the scary wokes
Moving goalpost /missdirection tactics from main topics of developer comunity manager throwing actual genocide threat ?

Seems like youre on the wrong place resetera that way

Last edited:

Ico

Banned
8 May 2024
comunity manager throwing actual genocide threat

LMFAOOOOOO

i think youre moving the goalpost of what she said, which is a taunt to the white guys who constantly claims that black, asian and female characters in media is white man genocide somehow

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
LMFAOOOOOO

i think youre moving the goalpost of what she said, which is a taunt to the white guys who constantly claims that black, asian and female characters in media is white man genocide somehow
Show me the white guys consistently saying what you're claiming , also not very professional of a community manager to taunt people now is it.

Ico

Banned
8 May 2024
Show me the white guys consistently saying what you're claiming , also not very professional of a community manager to taunt people now is it.

here some of the dumbest takes ever, sorry for poluting the thread y'all

and also, i couldnt care less about her being professional, im just here to poke fun of people thinking theyre going to experience A GENOCIDE bc of a character skin color, god, imagine the fragility

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
here some of the dumbest takes ever, sorry for poluting the thread y'all

and also, i couldnt care less about her being professional, im just here to poke fun of people thinking theyre going to experience A GENOCIDE bc of a character skin color, god, imagine the fragility

But is it profesional for ubisoft community manager to speak white genocide is good for humanity

I dont think so

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
LMFAOOOOOO

No this is not moving goalpost

It is real what she said

Im not making it up

You guys defending that ubi cm are getting ridiculous

Ico

Banned
8 May 2024
No this is not moving goalpost

It is real what she said

Im not making it up

You guys defending that ubi cm are getting ridiculous

so you think diversity in videogames will make white men go extinct irl?

Status
Not open for further replies.