Ubisoft leadership defends community manager who appears to have animus against white men

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
so you think diversity in videogames will make white men go extinct irl?
Youre either being disenginious or actually are stupid af

The statement are clear : " white genocide is what the world needs right now"

Blatant racism asking for mass murder genocide

Crystal clear and theres no coming back from that

If you still purposely tried to miss the context i have nothing else to say

Ico

8 May 2024
Youre either being disengious or actually are stupid af

nuh uh, this is you by not understanding what she said

The statement are clear : " white genocide is what the world needs right now"

Blatant racism asking for genocide

Crystal clear and theres no coming back from that

If you still purposely tried to miss the context i have nothing else to say

she said that bc white guys said that diversity = white genocide, everyone with a brain knows it is not lmaoooo
if those guys said that diversity = chocolate cake she would say the the world needs more chocolate cake now, she was just smart at triggering the whole haters group lol

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
nuh uh, this is you by not understanding what she said

she said that bc white guys said that diversity = white genocide, everyone with a brain knows it is not lmaoooo
if those guys said that diversity = chocolate cake she would say the the world needs more chocolate cake now, she was just smart at triggering the whole haters group lol
Does that makes a Ubisoft Community Manager ok to say white genocide is good for humanity

Ico

8 May 2024
Does that makes a Ubisoft Community Manager ok to say white genocide is good for humanity

if youre an adult person you will understand what she meant, unless youre dying to be a victim and feel very very mad when black characters exist

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Airbus
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
yeah, bc if youre an adult person you will understand what she meant, unless youre dying to be a victim and feel very very mad when black characters exist
You know the world gone crazy when some people in here siding with a ubisoft community manager who said that white genocide is good for humanity

Ico

8 May 2024
You know the world gone crazy when some people in here siding with a ubisoft community manager who said that white genocide is good for humanity

since you refuse to understand, the only thing i have to say is that im happy asf that the industry will keep pushing diversity on gaming and triggering the hell of the haters, the entertainment we get when there is a black or female lead almost matches the highs of a good playstation showcase

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
since you refuse to understand, the only thing i have to say is that im happy asf that the industry will keep pushing diversity on gaming and triggering the hell of the haters, the entertainment we get when there is a black or female lead almost matches the highs of a good playstation showcase
Pushing for diversity is one thing

Asking for white genocide is another story

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
you lost the cultural war big time dude, there is not that can be said
I dont give a shit about america culture war

This is ubisoft cm comment about white genocide are good for humanity

If youre still trying to play silly mind games and keep ignoring the red flag i got nothing else to say

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
  • haha
Reactions: Nym
Status
Not open for further replies.