UK Boxed Charts: Week 2, 2024 (Jan 14 - Jan 21) Hogwarts #1 Again.Last of Us Part 2 sales in the UK are more than double what Part 1 managed.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
this is why they'll keep making remastered

cause somehow they sell more then the actual games they made before lmao

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Oh crap... Guess we saw the tweet at the same time. Great results for this game..

Though I'm pretty much gonna delete it off my PS5 because the more I play No Return the more annoyed I get lol

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Expected.

TLOU PS5 was the 2rd re-released (it should be similar to if Sony release TLOU2 to PS6).
TLOU2 PS5 is the 1st re-release.

TLOU2 PS5 performance should be compared with TLOU PS4.
Said that PS4 had no backward compatibility so people were forced to buy TLOU PS4 while on PS5 you can play the TLOU2 PS4 just fine.

IMO TLOU2 will easily reach 17 million before mid 2025.
And we will a see a new goal post move to try to say TLOU2 sales are bad even selling way ahead TLOU.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Oh crap... Guess we saw the tweet at the same time. Great results for this game..

Though I'm pretty much gonna delete it off my PS5 because the more I play No Return the more annoyed I get lol
What's annoying about no return?

I got caught in my last save, so I'll finish that replay.... Flooded Seattle with the storm is just amazing with 3D audio 🤩.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I wash i could see the haters seething and coping right now. Love when this game wins.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Expected.

TLOU PS5 was the 2rd re-released (it should be similar to if Sony release TLOU2 to PS6).
TLOU2 PS5 is the 1st re-release.

TLOU2 PS5 performance should be compared with TLOU PS4.
Said that PS4 had no backward compatibility so people were forced to buy TLOU PS4 while on PS5 you can play the TLOU2 PS4 just fine.

IMO TLOU2 will easily reach 17 million before mid 2025.
And we will a see a new goal post move to try to say TLOU2 sales are bad even selling way ahead TLOU.
People bought it only to spoil what's coming in the shows 🥳.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
What's annoying about no return?

I got caught in my last save, so I'll finish that replay.... Flooded Seattle with the storm is just amazing with 3D audio 🤩.
The mode is GREAT! AND it's like putting you in front of the most amazing buffet, but told you can only eat a tea spoon of everything there 🤣.

It annoys me because it gives me a glimmer of what could have been for Factions. Imagine that kinda gameplay mechanics in an online multiplayer game? The gameplay loops is addictive and they even incorporate stuff from the original Factions like having to secure and unlock the safe from the enemy's base.

The co-op mechanic is already implemented yet, it's there but only for AI 🤦🏽‍♂️

The maps shows potential of what we could have had for lobby based PvP

Just so much potential there and to know we'll never have a fully realized multiplayer. So it's like every time I play, it I'm just reminded of the fact this is just a taste of what we were promised.

Fantastic mode though. I hope they will go back on their word and just at least tweak it. And give us at least a 10 round co-op arena mode.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Surprised to see TLOU Part 2 up there considering the upgrade path is where majority of the profits coming from. Either way the game deserves all the good to things overall.

Those combined PlayStation splits is kinda mind boggling even tho Series S is a huge chunk of the base but to them realize PlayStation also does well digitally
It's doing great.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I am so bummed that I have to wait another month for my entertainment cabinet so I can set my Atmos system up at my new place!
For a while I was just going around with the boat. This is one of the best "level" ever created in a video game, the storm getting stronger and stronger as you get close to the goal... with proper audio you feel like the rain and thunder are literally all surrounding you.

• party
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
For a while I was just going around with the boat. This is one of the best "level" ever created in a video game, the storm getting stronger and stronger as you get close to the goal... with proper audio you feel like the rain and thunder are literally all surrounding you.
I love how games sound in Atmos on PS3. The wrapper to convert Tempest audio is just genius engineering.

I've been devoted to surround audio on consoles since playing Resident Evil on PS1 through my dad's Pro-Logic system when it came out. Hearing something around the corner or behind you was always so awesome. Made the Cerberus attack in the lower hallway much more survivable, since you knew which direction the glass breaking came from and could turn before the dog hit you.

Even before then, playing Genesis and SNES through a set of Sierra towers with 12-inch woofers was a blast. The house shook when you ground slammed an enemy in Turtles in Time.

• Shake
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I love how games sound in Atmos on PS3. The wrapper to convert Tempest audio is just genius engineering.

I've been devoted to surround audio on consoles since playing Resident Evil on PS1 through my dad's Pro-Logic system when it came out. Hearing something around the corner or behind you was always so awesome. Made the Cerberus attack in the lower hallway much more survivable, since you knew which direction the glass breaking came from and could turn before the dog hit you.

Even before then, playing Genesis and SNES through a set of Sierra towers with 12-inch woofers was a blast. The house shook when you ground slammed an enemy in Turtles in Time.
Great, I thought I was lucky to have my Genesis plugged into a Boombox (arguably a great one... but no home theater).

I have had that interest for a long time, the first time I heard proper 3D audio was in the Sega CD version of Cobra Command which had proper Binaural audio (you need headphones for this).

For the rest, I had a pretty good home theater setup roughly 12 years ago with the PS3, but since we had the kids and were stuck in an apartment in the city I had to downsize it for a while... Now I'm back in business with the house and all I got myself an Atmos setup!

Anyway, no regret there.

• Shake
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Surprised to see TLOU Part 2 up there considering the upgrade path is where majority of the profits coming from. Either way the game deserves all the good to things overall.

Those combined PlayStation splits is kinda mind boggling even tho Series S is a huge chunk of the base but to them realize PlayStation also does well digitally
I found their houses a while ago and spreaded cayenne pepper on their toilet paper! no wonder they are butt hurt 😂.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75