Ultra Woke developer determined to destroy mr Freeze lore in DC. His wife is now is the villain, rumoured to be lgbt or lesbian

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I forgot this is what they did with Freeze in this abomination.

I used to think Halo Infinite was the biggest flop of the modern era but Suicide Squad swept in to give E.T. competition.

If we weren’t in the digital age 2 million copies of Suicide Squad would be buried in a dune in Mexico somewhere.

New biggest flop of all time. Well deserved too.

I don’t even sympathize for Rocksteady at this point. They’re unrecognizable.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Only interest in suicide squad is stomping on its grave and dragging it thru the streets. Kinda been that way since the day it launched.

Expect formal announcement shutting support down. I doubt they can afford refunding dlc like Microsoft can with Redfall and will probably finish what promised paying consumers… even if they don’t exist.

I… I don’t see how Rocksteady survives but the Harry Potter money may have helped things over at WB games.

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
Yeah, but is it true?

You can see the design for yourself; it really does not look too good.
My man, I visit gaming forums to talk about games I like and and talk to other gamers who have similar interests to me. I don't have any interest in nerd raging nor giving grifters clicks. I got real world problems to think about.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I always thought Mr. Freeze was a terrible character until Batman:The Animated Series' portrayal of him as a tragic character and not a joke. Heart of Ice still holds up.

Sometimes a reset of a character is needed (see example above) and sometimes it is done for the sake of doing it. Why damage something that works?

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
Agreed

This news should make its way to CNN or BBC to make it readable for you to read
Hey guys, something something woke something something. We gotta cover this atrocity - 🤡

What is this grifter nerd shit? Go outside, manchild - CNN & BBC editors

• haha
Reactions: voke and Airbus

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Man that video OP linked is a video made for making rent, why bother getting outraged for a game that hardly 100 people play daily. The only news that suicide squad should get is when rocksteady has layoffs happen, laugh at the devs and move on

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke and Wing84

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
How is she "Mrs. Freeze" and a lesbian? 😂😂 That doesn't make sense, but yeah that design is awful

We dont know if she is a lesbian, but its a part of the whole multiverse thing.
There is a woman version of Captain boomerang mentioned in the story. But they really could have just used Killer Frost in this instance unless this character really pushes the story forward in a meaningful way but I doubt it.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
We dont know if she is a lesbian, but its a part of the whole multiverse thing.
There is a woman version of Captain boomerang mentioned in the story. But they really could have just used Killer Frost in this instance unless this character really pushes the story forward in a meaningful way but I doubt it.
Hate that multiverse shite it's just lazy so writers can bring people back to life & change events because it's a different universe

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Hate that multiverse shite it's just lazy so writers can bring people back to life & change events because it's a different universe
Or the marvel verse I hate how they make all superheroes & villains be in the same universe it just gets ridiculous, the hulk was David banner being exposed to massive radiation but somehow there's a planet of hulks how tf does that make sense he's not an alien