Underwater Soulslike 'Glaciered' Releasing For PC In 2025

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
ss_561c5e1acad477c271a140dceb3ec158beb83565.jpg

Glaciered takes place on Earth 65 million years in the future, where the “Everwinter” has transformed the planet’s surface into a gigantic sheet of ice and life continues to survive under the glacier-covered seas.
The developer also touched on the possibility of a console release, stating, “Outside of Steam, we’re also starting to see the possibility of releasing a console version. While we’re not yet at the stage where we can make a formal announcement, we will make it official as soon as we are in a position to share concrete details, so please look forward to it.”

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Looks interesting, I like the fact that it is underwater, very interesting take, I wish more games were underwater, it would be interesting to see the tech used in Sea of Thieves and other games that has advanced water technology being used or worked on.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Looks interesting, I like the fact that it is underwater, very interesting take, I wish more games were underwater, it would be interesting to see the tech used in Sea of Thieves and other games that has advanced water technology being used or worked on.

Ecco thr Dolphin and Subnautica are good

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
That's actually a really cool concept, but the execution looks to be a little lacking. I will say that some of the enemy movements are pretty cool, but it needs work overall, especially on the side of the controlled character.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Heh doesn't look bad. Should release on consoles. Price and feel gonna be key cause I'm sure scope is limited.