Until Dawn is going to be 60$/70 euro according to Billbil-kun

Orangee

3 Mar 2024

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
No thanks don't remember if I paid 10 or 20€ for Until Dawn years ago on PS4 and I'm good.

Btw I can myself confirm that it's surely 70 euro in Europe as I mentioned It yesterday. I have friendly retailers who let me know, but It's strange that Sony is doing regional pricing on console again. Seems like they feel that their position is too safe in Europe.
What are you talking about? A 70$ game in the US usually is an 80€ game in Europe. Nothing new.

Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Orangee

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
No thanks don't remember if I paid 10 or 20€ for Until Dawn years ago on PS4 and I'm good.

What are you talking about? A 70$ game in the US usually is an 80€ game in Europe. Nothing new.
It is new. Yes, Sony sells their games in Europe for 80€ on PSStore digitaly, but games are normaly sold at retailers for 70€ (I come from Poland, where at retail Sony's AAA games are priced around 289-319PLN, which equals, 60-70€ where Sony sells their games on their digital stores for 349PLN, which is equal 80$. You are right, but this news is about retail pricing, which has been jacked up, not PlayStation Store pricing.)

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Lmao an unnecessary remake & for $70 smh. No inFAMOUS 1&2 remake, no Ratchet & Clank trilogy remake atleast have bocces port the first party games that are stuck on the PS3 to PS5, no Resistance remake, no Legend of dragoon remake, no Wild Arms trilogy remake/remaster nah just another unwanted unnecessary remake solely being made for PC players + day n date.

Excited to see how this will do on PC my guess it will bomb I don’t see these kinda games doing good on PC & especially not for $70 even on PS5 I don’t see it doing good solely because it’s $70 which for that kinda game ehh could’ve been a aggressive $50 & actually pulled people.

Also putting my bet the GOW trilogy/GOW remake in the work is going to be day n date aswell as the Uncharted 1 remake.

Reactions: Shadow2027

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Seems very steep to me, i have the original somewhere i got for free i think, but have not played it, might just wait for a deep sale to get to grips with this.

Reactions: Bryank75

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
to steep for me, but i also realize this probably isn’t for me. Its mostly for pc and new playstation owners so im cool with waiting for a deep discount next year

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
No one is surprised honestly, remastered were always overpriced
More annoying on this is that its not even a game thats currently unavailable on modern hardware. Even if overpriced, at times im just happy to replay some of these older games. This should be like $10 upgrade if u have on PS atleast

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Maybe i will just replay the ps4 version i have when this releases. Would love if the articles of the ps4 version being topped played and no one touches this unwanted mess

OP
OP
Orangee

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
to steep for me, but i also realize this probably isn’t for me. Its mostly for pc and new playstation owners so im cool with waiting for a deep discount next year
Tbf new players on PS5 can just buy the original game for 10$, which doesnt it like run already at 1080 or even 4K alongside 60fps?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Lmao an unnecessary remake & for $70 smh. No inFAMOUS 1&2 remake, no Ratchet & Clank trilogy remake atleast have bocces port the first party games that are stuck on the PS3 to PS5, no Resistance remake, no Legend of dragoon remake, no Wild Arms trilogy remake/remaster nah just another unwanted unnecessary remake solely being made for PC players + day n date.

Excited to see how this will do on PC my guess it will bomb I don’t see these kinda games doing good on PC & especially not for $70 even on PS5 I don’t see it doing good solely because it’s $70 which for that kinda game ehh could’ve been a aggressive $50 & actually pulled people.

Also putting my bet the GOW trilogy/GOW remake in the work is going to be day n date aswell as the Uncharted 1 remake.
There is no gow trilogy remake in the work, it costs too much to make those 3 at par with the new ones and forgot about the lazy sony devs to work on 2 games at once lol, frankly if we get a game from ssm and nd before 2027 would be a miracle

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Tbf new players on PS5 can just buy the original game for 10$, which doesnt it like run already at 1080 or even 4K alongside 60fps?

New players might want newer graphics and features, where’s as people that have already played it probably have their fill regardless.

If they remade/remastered some other earlier PS4 games like the order or Killzone Shadowfall i might buy the remake instead of the original at this point.

OP
OP
Orangee

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
There is no gow trilogy remake in the work, it costs too much to make those 3 at par with the new ones and forgot about the lazy sony devs to work on 2 games at once lol, frankly if we get a game from ssm and nd before 2027 would be a miracle
They will remake every game one by one for 70$.
While remaking the first god of war, they will make it over the shoulder and open world, add in innovative minigames and character banters. The Oracle will call you every 2 minutes to tell you about this new interesting lore or what she had for dinner tonight. The story will also show 'the other', more emotional side of Kratos, as he embarks on his mission to defeat Ares. The game's story will also be a meta sequel, changing a few smaller things in the story line, while hinting that something big will change at the end of the third adventure. The story itself will be around 70 hours long and will end with Kratos sitting down on the GoW throne saying his infamous line "The Oracle, perhaps we really are the God Of War". The journalists will clap with tears in their eyes, giving the game 91 on metacritic, awaiting 10 years for the sequel.

• haha
Reactions: quest4441

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
They will remake every game one by one for 70$.
While remaking the first god of war, they will make it over the shoulder and open world, add in innovative minigames and character banters. The Oracle will call you every 2 minutes to tell you about this new interesting lore or what she had for dinner tonight. The story will also show 'the other', more emotional side of Kratos, as he embarks on his mission to defeat Ares. The game's story will also be a meta sequel, changing a few smaller things in the story line, while hinting that something big will change at the end of the third adventure. The story itself will be around 70 hours long and will end with Kratos sitting down on the GoW throne saying his infamous line "The Oracle, perhaps we really are the God Of War". The journalists will clap with tears in their eyes, giving the game 91 on metacritic, awaiting 10 years for the sequel.
I used to skip school to rush through the GoW games and sadly we went from a simple premise of angry man beating the shit out of gods to this CW level show with teenage angst melodrama and other cringe. Ragnarok is 15 hrs too long and shifts focus to characters who honestly should be cannon fodder

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The game is beautiful today as a PS4 game. Buy the 20 quid game and enjoy. If you've owned a PS4 or PS5 and never played it, give it a shot.

I platted this game so I'll wait for a deep discount. Maybe we will hear of a discounted upgrade like TLOU2 was closer to release.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

And the new series have proven to be a lot more popular so what does that tell you?