Until Dawn is going to be 60$/70 euro according to Billbil-kun

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
This game has no business being above $50....come on Sony. Will be interesting to see if they are brave enough to charge $70 on PC

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
There is no gow trilogy remake in the work, it costs too much to make those 3 at par with the new ones and forgot about the lazy sony devs to work on 2 games at once lol, frankly if we get a game from ssm and nd before 2027 would be a miracle
I believe one of the leakers that leaked the rumor GOW standalone/Atreaus DLC said there was a GOW trilogy remaster/remake, it would make sense for a remaster/remake of GOW trilogy if PS is gonna continue doing these remakes solely to port them on PC.

I’d say we don’t need a full remake but a remaster of the PS3 GOW trilogy with dual sense support, faster load in & a touch up + maybe extra content for $40-$50 would be cool.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
This game has no business being above $50....come on Sony. Will be interesting to see if they are brave enough to charge $70 on PC
Yuh I don’t see PC players buying this game also even on console I don’t see this doing good. I feel like until dawn did good back then because it’s exclusivity for PS4 aswell as it releasing back in 2015 which back then let’s play channel where big on these type of games.

Kinda hope it bombs just so we can see the reaction of people dogging on PS games being failure w public numbers to back it up due to PC.

This would be a great game to have on the PS PC launcher & have it exclusively on that launcher while releasing it on PS5 keeping the nuance of PS exclusivity. I wouldn’t put it past PS short minded leadership to port this game on the Switch 2

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
That release price sounds like quite a bit of wishful thinking on Sony's end.
OTOH, I doubt the production costs for making this were high, so after the first hundred people get tricked into buying it full price, it'll go down to the discount bin pretty fast and still make money.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Its $60

image-5.png
Why

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
That release price sounds like quite a bit of wishful thinking on Sony's end.
OTOH, I doubt the production costs for making this were high, so after the first hundred people get tricked into buying it full price, it'll go down to the discount bin pretty fast and still make money.
I love PlayStation but this is pure unrestrained greed. It's ridiculous.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Isn’t this like one of those choose your own adventure visual novels?

I don’t find modern attempts as gameplay driven as Lucasarts classics as I loved those but sounds really expensive for something you can replicate on YouTube.

Didn’t like Detroit much because of that either. I feel we abandoned puzzles for QTE nonsense and that blows.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Who the fuck asked for an until dawn movie let alone a remake? This shit is not worth playing for free on PS+ let alone $50

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Who the fuck asked for an until dawn movie let alone a remake? This shit is not worth playing for free on PS+ let alone $50
This is a shocking poor take. Until Dawn is not worth playing for free? I'd agree not to buy the remake full price when thr PS4 version is right there cheaper.

Until Dawn is the best choose your own adventure game there is. The closest is the Hank and Connor investigation sections in Detroit, but most of Detroit is shockingly hamfisted [thank you David Cage] and so are all of Quantic Dream games and apart from the first Season of the Walking Dead series, Telltale is decent but not great. Walking Dead games shows they can be great and poor.