Update |Rumor| Shapshel_Nick: Final Fantasy 16 is coming to Xbox Series X|S. Xbox says FF7 Intergrade & 16 on Xbox up to SE.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't see Sony letting it go that easily, especially to Xbox. The SIE credits in the game are huge. 6 month-timed exclusive was probably for PC, just like VII. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but it just seems so odd.

Who knows what deals SIE management made though, they've been complacent since House left.
All those FF are coming over just like XIV was announced.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
All 3rd party 'exclusive' games, including those 3rd parties purchased by Microsoft, regardless of what platform they are on, will be releasing on all consoles.

Despite the funny financial figures, the gaming industry is in a real bad shape at the moment and these companies need to make money where possible and however possible.

• Peachy
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
Sony should drop their dealings with SE, they invest too much on their games, from devs to marketing. If SE wants to be in bed with Xbox even though it’s a gamepass machine, then so be it, but Sony should just leave them to their own devices. I don’t understand why Sony keeps saving SE, for what?

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
I don’t see any confirmation anywhere. Sorry.

Green rats only goal is to try and get PlayStation 3rd party games.

Shows that Bethesda and Activision are still not enough and they know it.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don’t see any confirmation anywhere. Sorry.

Green rats only goal is to try and get PlayStation 3rd party games.

Shows that Bethesda and Activision are still not enough and they know it.
Add this with the Jez Gordon rumor with FF7

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Add what exactly?

FF7 had heavy rumors for 4 years. Even one saying the game was up and running on Xbox and will be announced at E3. This is as back in 2021.
To another pile of rumors obviously. Just like this has been stated to be a "timed exclusive for 6 months" which was specifically stated by SE themselves. Rumors are rumors and Jez rumored another FF as well. Clear and simple another rumor on the pile.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
You think? Lol nahhh it's not tht serious at least not to me knowing the "time Exclusivity" statments thrown in ppls faces lol no one cared when FF14 was going to Xbox.
Some people here freaked out about Phil being on stage with them, but yeah the main ones who will care are twitter Xbox fanboys desperate for talking points.

Sony just need to do a big proper showcase sometime this year with their next wave of big exclusives to alleviate any worries.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
To another pile of rumors obviously. Just like this has been stated to be a "timed exclusive for 6 months" which was specifically stated by SE themselves. Rumors are rumors and Jez rumored another FF as well. Clear and simple another rumor on the pile.

So you believe any rumor and just post as confirmation? That doesn’t make any sense. That’s will make forum fill with made up bullshit from shills instead of facts.

You seem to be also ignoring then super duper great insider sheeplenick in the tweet video that was posted. He claims that he keeps being told Sony does not want to let FF7 go. Which would match up with the assumed exclusive contract Sony has with the game.

People act like Sony is just going to sit and a company like MS take FF away from them. Especially FF7 that’s associated with PlayStation’s history.

But hey Jez clown said so and sheeplenick.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So you believe any rumor and just post as confirmation? That doesn’t make any sense. That’s will make forum fill with made up bullshit from shills instead of facts.

You seem to be also ignoring then super duper great insider sheeplenick in the tweet video that was posted. He claims that he keeps being told Sony does not want to let FF7 go. Which would match up with the assumed exclusive contract Sony has with the game.
Bro Wth are you talking about? Stop putting words in ppls mouth I'm stating they are all just rumors until confirmed. Some of you want to read into comments the way you want to read into them based on whatever you got going on. Ima make this simple for you again "it's just another rumor" nothing more, nothing less you take from tht what you want. Have a good day sir.

"But hey Jez clown said so and sheeplenick".

I think you need to reread some comments bcus we are all agreeing on the same thing smh but anyway it ain't tht serious.