Updated 1/4/24 with psblog. Like a Dragon rep talks about Gaiden’s sales, Infinite Wealth’s tremendous volume no Game Pass release

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It seems like no AAA and almost no AA devs want to do Gamepass anymore.
P3 Reload is gamepass day 1... Stalker 2 as well. They'll do it if the money's right, not like theres any other way to make money from Xbox users 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
P3 Reload is gamepass day 1... Stalker 2 as well. They'll do it if the money's right, not like theres any other way to make money from Xbox users 🤷‍♂️
Doubt stalker 2 is AAA budgeted type especially with the shrinking of their staff, financial issues and Microsoft isn't breaking the bank to develop any games due to gamepass and P3 will be a AA remake.

We've already seen the degradation of Forza, Halo, etc and I bet a big part of tht and whst I've been always saying is Microsoft is being tight with money due to needing them to be on gamepass. Idc how much thy lied and said Halo was a AAAA type game tht was complete bs.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Doubt stalker 2 is AAA budgeted type especially with the shrinking of their staff, financial issues and Microsoft isn't breaking the bank to develop any games due to gamepass and P3 will be a AA remake.

We've already seen the degradation of Forza, Halo, etc and I bet a big part of tht and whst I've been always saying is Microsoft is being tight with money due to needing them to be on gamepass. Idc how much thy lied and said Halo was a AAAA type game tht was complete bs.
Yeah neither of those games are really AAA, but he also said AA which fits them both.

And yes, Microsoft is definitely cutting costs on their games. It's why they tend to be mid. It's why their games take forever to come out, they got a rotating door of contractors because they don't want to pay full time employees and benefits.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
And it's ALWAYS Game Pass btw, ever notice that? Never PS+...even when these same outlets pushed the idea PS+ was a competitor to Game Pass, and stress the new tiers were made to compete with Game Pass. So the natural idea would be they'd be asking if these games are coming to Game Pass and/or PlayStation Plus...but it's ALWAYS only Game Pass.

Almost as if these outlets have their dog in this race and don't want competition between these services, but rather a preferred service to completely outdo the other as a remnant of their console war fantasies of old. It's like people forget Stray, Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown, Shadow Warrior 3 etc. weren't Day 1 PlayStation Plus releases 🤔....
Anglo-Saxon media serving US interests, as usual.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I don't understand why it switch to turn-based.

I only interested in these games because of the skill tree, mash button combat but now that shit is gone, what is the points of buying Asseto Flippo Japanese Soap Opera The Game 8?

There is a stupidly design arena that require to complete the game for 7. You would not need it at all for action combat.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't understand why it switch to turn-based.

I only interested in these games because of the skill tree, mash button combat but now that shit is gone, what is the points of buying Asseto Flippo Japanese Soap Opera The Game 8?

There is a stupidly design arena that require to complete the game for 7. You would not need it at all for action combat.
Idk but some ppl prefer turn based.