Updated sld 22 mil in 2023.Hogwarts Legacy wins | UK Boxed Charts. EA’s football game isn’t the UK’s biggest boxed game for the first time in 10 years

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
95% vs 5% (yes including digital).
NO FUCKING WAY ?!
Well.. my friends certainly all pirated it on pc lol.
Only 1 of them bought the game... for 50% off from cdkeys :ROFLMAO:
Meanwhile, I am day one-ing games I want because I believe it is the only way we see more good games in the future.

So... can we say now pc is a waste of time for sony ports ?

• fire
  • Shake
Reactions: Entropi and ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
NO FUCKING WAY ?!
Well.. my friends certainly all pirated it on pc lol.
Only 1 of them bought the game... for 50% off from cdkeys :ROFLMAO:
Meanwhile, I am day one-ing games I want because I believe it is the only way we see more good games in the future.

So... can we say now pc is a waste of time for sony ports ?
To be fair I believe the split is just for last week in UK.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
My prediction for hogwarts being #1 seller of the year is looking more and more likely

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Might I just post few shots to give this thread some context. Love the game

14u3Eq8.jpg

h8ayVmz.jpg

jHr6lZQ.jpg

4ONBWq2.jpg

YWdmRKA.jpg

9ccjF6Y.jpg

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I finished Hogwarts yesterday. I bought it Day -3 with the Deluxe but I was sidetracked by all the releases in 2023.

Great game but I was tired of it by the end.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Few more thoughts why I liked hogwarts as opposed to other open world games.
-QOL improvements. You can just fly anywhere, you can just teleport anywhere. It takes zero time and effort to do so.
-You can mount and dismount on the broom even in mid air
-Combat is very good and looks great. First of all - it's not to hard but it's challenging to find your fav combinations
-Everything is optional and never in your face. You will not be underleveled if you skip stuff yet I ended doing tons of stuff, all pages (love revelio) etc.
-It's beautiful both music and graphics.
Idk... it was just a good, chill relaxing time and maybe that's what I needed/need

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Total console sales +9.4% YoY

-#1 PS5 +55.2% YoY, best console sales since 2014.
-PS4 +633% YoY
-#2 Switch -16.7% YoY
-#3 Xbox Series -14.2% YoY

lol it's over for xbox, they sold less than a console at the end of its lifecycle and on the decline

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Oh yeah that small game DF "quietly" refused to cover for over a month while they normally cover these big games pre-release.
It's an extremely technically interesting game. First use of dlss3 on pc too and they waited over a month.
In the end ollie covered the game because John made up some shit on twitter about "ugabuga I hate FICKING harry potter and OPEN WORLD GAMES, I don't cover these games"... what a load of bs. If he is so woke friendly, he should just say so and not make stuff up.
They are part of the mentally challenged Reera crowd after all.

Wonder if they’ll cover stellar blade due to its appreciation of the beautiful female form. Trans movement hates that shit.

Reactions: rofif and Entropi
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I guess the boycott wasn't successful.
Not even a little! And I enjoyed the hell out of the first 40 hrs of this game. Besides the annoying loading screens in 2023 the game brought tht universe alive.