Updated with video-Capcom Spotlight: March 9. This is a digital event where we'll be sharing updates and new information about our upcoming games

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
2023 lineup, 26 minutes.

They mention RE4R, Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, Sunbreak, Ghost Trick, Exoprimal.

But sadly don't mention SF6, Pragmata or Dragon's Dogma 2.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
i bet sony got pragmata
Yes, I assume Capcom could have saved Pragmata and Dragon's Dogma 2 for Sony's pre-E3 stream, or maybe Capcom's own E3 stream.

And SF6 recently got a trailer so it would be rare to get another one soon. It would also make sense to announce another beta, this time open and for PS4 and XB players to test the crossplay, but I assume that if they had planned to announce it now they'd have announced it back in the recent "Sony" SF6 trailer.

P

peter42O

Capcom revealed Pragmata in June 2020 at Sony's PlayStation showcase so it's pretty obvious that Sony has the marketing deal for it.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Do we even know anything about Pragmata besides that one trailer from 2020? What even is it

D

Deleted member 417

Dragons Dogma 2 exclusive to Ps5 would be a big get

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Do we even know anything about Pragmata besides that one trailer from 2020? What even is it
They released another very short one to mention it got delayed from 2022 to 2023 (due to covid I think).

Dragons Dogma 2 exclusive to Ps5 would be a big get
Dragon's Dogma + DD Dark Arisen sold combined 7.2M in all platforms as of the end of 2022.

Capcom's finantials are better than always, they have been improving YoY their revenue for 10 years in a row and now are having record revenues. So they don't need moneyhats for exclusives, maximum I see them getting a marketing deal or a 'no XBO version' last gen exclusive deal if crossgen.

As I remember Capcom did reveal the game in a Capcom event and never appeared in a Sony event, leading to think they don't have any deal with Sony. Maybe isn't big enough for Sony, or Capcom prefers to go multi and make more money than with a moneyhat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
2023 lineup, 26 minutes.

They mention RE4R, Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, Sunbreak, Ghost Trick, Exoprimal.

But sadly don't mention SF6, Pragmata or Dragon's Dogma 2.
SF6 had enough showings already. Game comes out in early June. Not sure why showing RE4 Remake again, probably to announce the demo.

What is Ghost Trick?

I forgot Exoprimal even exists. I did play it though, last year the beta was ok.

I heard rumblings of next mainline Monster Hunter making an appearance at TGS with a 2024 release date. With Sunbreak hitting consoles this April, a year from then release would make sense. They have 2 teams, mainline and mobile.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
SF6 had enough showings already. Game comes out in early June.
Yes, it had many. But they still have to properly show the World Tour mode, which is supposed to be a big part of the game, and also the game modes of Fighting Ground since they only said that it will feature basically the SFV game modes. At least they could should if the arcade mode has the paths like in SFV or how its endings look (anime cutscene? crappy comic book stuff? not even story illustrations?

Not sure why showing RE4 Remake again, probably to announce the demo.
Yes, most likely a launch trailer and the release date of the demo.

What is Ghost Trick?
A remake of a very unique Nintendo DS game

I heard rumblings of next mainline Monster Hunter making an appearance at TGS with a 2024 release date. With Sunbreak hitting consoles this April, a year from then release would make sense. They have 2 teams, mainline and mobile.
They still have to market and release many games before MH6. In fact they have important games planned to be released before MH6 like a new Onimusha. They have many teams, not only two.

But yes, next year will be Monster Hunter's 20th anniversary. So I bet they'll wait to announce the game at the start of the anniversary, which may end with its release.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
SF6 had enough showings already. Game comes out in early June. Not sure why showing RE4 Remake again, probably to announce the demo.

What is Ghost Trick?

I forgot Exoprimal even exists. I did play it though, last year the beta was ok.

For someone who claims to be an industry veteran, you really fail to show any understanding of how the industry works.

It’s honestly quite impressive!