[US] Destiny 2 is currently the #1 Top Seller on Steam! (Season of Defiance Trailer added)

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I see... you're also worthless without that season pass. All the stuff you get to upgrade your gear is pretty much essential to finish the campaign + be powerful enough to actually be able to actually get access to the raids and strikes.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I see... you're also worthless without that season pass. All the stuff you get to upgrade your gear is pretty much essential to finish the campaign + be powerful enough to actually be able to actually get access to the raids and strikes.

Nah. You can get by with the free world table items and make a build around it in any endgame activity from raids to PvP. My most dominant stuff is often regular shit that’s not even endgame drops. You don’t need to keep up all the timeZ You don’t even need to get everything you “missed” with older content. That’s up to you. I wouldn’t stress it

Legendary campaign does not have light requirement or lvl advantages/disadvantages . It’s standardized btw. Only way to play IMO. They’ve reworked difficulty across the board tho. Game should be quite a bit harder today.

Edit : been waiting 50 mins now… still waiting :/

Edit 2: I’m in … let’s gooooi

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I don't stress about all these dungeons, raids, strikes or exotics. If I miss it I don't mind. I play solo 90%. More than enough content for me.

It's at 271,200 on Steam and the all-time record is 292,000. It might beat it 😲

Reactions: Bryank75

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Easy discord interaction makes Destiny on PC most people's go to for hardcore raiding. Beats the couch easily, unfortunately. My set up allows me to game on my big ass TV with a PS5, while still using my PC for LFG but that won't be the case for the overwhelming majority of folks stuck with a phone and a 5 inch screen.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Easy discord interaction makes Destiny on PC most people's go to for hardcore raiding. Beats the couch easily, unfortunately. My set up allows me to game on my big ass TV with a PS5, while still using my PC for LFG but that won't be the case for the overwhelming majority of folks stuck with a phone and a 5 inch screen.
You haven’t seen my couch

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I hopped back in on Geforce Now and then switched to my PS5, those stasis powers were too good for me to pass up! Bungie are still master class story tellers and FPS designers. Sad the PvP never hooked me but that's not the main draw of the game.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I gotta see it now.
one of us GIF

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Just tried the strand sub class... OMG. So fast and fluid. Makes games like Titanfall 2 look like gum on Bungie's shoe. The absolute king of FPS gameplay.

and damn this is the most beautiful expansion yet. 80's cyberpunk vibe.

Incredible. Sony has struck gold with this studio!

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
the Destiny universe is the single best sci-fi universe in fiction. Forget Star Wars, this is where it's at!

BUNGIE has proved itself as the single greatest FPS studio in history and no one else is even close.