Valorant Console Open Beta is now available on consoles

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
don't move the goalpost, I never made a single claim, I was just debunking a lie. Then you responded to that with useless info just to defend a trash game, get out of here boy
That…lol
You missed the goal from the beginning lol

And you didn’t debunked anything.
Overwatch has tons of things that you say to hate on Concord lol

You can accept good games are well good… and spread that hate trying to deny it lol

I mean if Concord is trash then basically all hero shooters are because Concord is a step up in gameplay to all of them 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Kokoloko

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
That…lol

You can accept good games are well good… and spread that hate trying to deny it lol

I mean if Concord is trash then basically all hero shooters are because Concord is a step up in gameplay to all of them 🤷‍♂️
i'm not spreading hate, only facts

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That…lol

I wouldnt bother lol

This isn't true at all tho lmao, OW has never had a trans character, there are no pronouns, but they did just get a "non binary" character a few months ago....after 8 years.... This is a really bad false equivalency. If you like Concord, that's fine, but no need to be disingenuous.

WHERE in my comment did I say no one is lgbtq?? You always make things up I never said

T in lgbTq stands for Trans.

In your comment your saying OW has never had a trans character.
Then replied saying WHERE in my comment did I say NO1 is lgbTq?

Right here:OW has never had a trans character. That means your claiming no1 is the T in lgbTq.

They added a character thats uses non binary pronoun, which means they do use pronouns. Trans too. Quite simple.
So when you say OW has never had a Trans character or Pronouns. Yes they have.

“-Venture is our first trans non-binary hero, and they use they/them pronouns”

They also used pronouns years before the recent Trans character that uses Non Binary Pronoun.

IMG_4472.png

“-While other omnics such as Zenyatta and Orisa have been shown to identify as male or female, Bastion was the only playable omnic confirmed to be genderless[12] and was referred to with 'it' pronouns in official material.[13] However, he was referred to with "he/him" pronouns during a presentation on his Overwatch 2 reworks”

IMG_4471.jpeg

If anyone was into Overwatch or had friends who were big on it, they know it had all this stuff. Whether its Pronouns, LGBTQ relationships and characters, etc.
Apex legends too.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
  • fire
Reactions: Danja and ethomaz

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Good Lord pixels and binary code have pronouns now, it was already dumb as shit when the crazies insist on using them. Nuclear war doesn't look that bad I hope Putin delivers and puts humanity out of its misery.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Which has better hero shooter roster? Concord or the opening ceremony to the Olympics?

• haha

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Good Lord pixels and binary code have pronouns now, it was already dumb as shit when the crazies insist on using them. Nuclear war doesn't look that bad I hope Putin delivers and puts humanity out of its misery.
Just turn your tv off and live in nature lol. Why i like living mostly in ruralish japan, Thailand and small town uk. This stuff barely exists where i am unless im online

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I wouldnt bother lol

T in lgbTq stands for Trans.

In your comment your saying OW has never had a trans character.
Then replied saying WHERE in my comment did I say NO1 is lgbTq?

Right here:OW has never had a trans character. That means your claiming no1 is the T in lgbTq.

They added a character thats uses non binary pronoun, which means they do use pronouns. Trans too. Quite simple.
So when you say OW has never had a Trans character or Pronouns. Yes they have.

“-Venture is our first trans non-binary hero, and they use they/them pronouns”

They also used pronouns years before the recent Trans character that uses Non Binary Pronoun.

View attachment 5411

“-While other omnics such as Zenyatta and Orisa have been shown to identify as male or female, Bastion was the only playable omnic confirmed to be genderless[12] and was referred to with 'it' pronouns in official material.[13] However, he was referred to with "he/him" pronouns during a presentation on his Overwatch 2 reworks”

View attachment 5410

If anyone was into Overwatch or had friends who were big on it, they know it had all this stuff. Whether its Pronouns, LGBTQ relationships and characters, etc.
Apex legends too.
"trans non binary" ...? 😂😂 I didn't even know that was possible 🤷‍♂️ I thought you were either trans or non binary, 😂😂 but ok. That is still a new character, for the first 7 years of this games life, it had none of this stuff. Meanwhile, Concord has it since day 1, so you really can't be mad at someone who played Overwatch for years when it had none of this political pandering when they don't want to play Concord. That doesn't make them a hypocrite in the slightest, especially when a lot of people have already quit Overwatch in the last few years.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
"trans non binary" ...? 😂😂 I didn't even know that was possible 🤷‍♂️ I thought you were either trans or non binary, 😂😂 but ok. That is still a new character, for the first 7 years of this games life, it had none of this stuff. Meanwhile, Concord has it since day 1, so you really can't be mad at someone who played Overwatch for years when it had none of this political pandering when they don't want to play Concord. That doesn't make them a hypocrite in the slightest, especially when a lot of people have already quit Overwatch in the last few years.
Again which characters in Concord are trans? We don”t know even if there are gay, lesbian, pan, bi, etc.

The pronouns you love to say is used by a Robot lol

Now Overwatch has all of that since beginning.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Again which characters in Concord are trans? We don”t know even if there are gay, lesbian, pan, bi, etc.

The pronouns you love to say is used by a Robot lol

Now Overwatch has all of that since beginning.
Again, when did I ever say anyone in Concord is trans? Please show me the comment where I made that claim. Stop asking me for proof of claims I NEVER MADE. Whats wrong with you? It just shows you have no leg to stand on, either write a proper comment about something I actually said or STFU. This is the 10th time in the last few weeks you ask me for proof of something I never said, disingenuous prick.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Again, when did I ever say anyone in Concord is trans? Please show me the comment where I made that claim. Stop asking me for proof of claims I NEVER MADE. Whats wrong with you? It just shows you have no leg to stand on, either write a proper comment about something I actually said or STFU. This is the 10th time in the last few weeks you ask me for proof of something I never said, disingenuous prick.
You basically hasn’t a single point to discuss lol

“Concord has it since day 1”

Which character is trans in Concord like you said?

• they're_right_you_know

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
And you love to lie
Lie?

You talk about a Trans character that is new in Overwatch and says Concord has it since day one…

People are not dumb to eat your made up points lol

• they're_right_you_know

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
"trans non binary" ...? 😂😂 I didn't even know that was possible 🤷‍♂️ I thought you were either trans or non binary, 😂😂 but ok. That is still a new character, for the first 7 years of this games life, it had none of this stuff. Meanwhile, Concord has it since day 1
In my post above it shows OW has been using pronouns since 2016. So since day 1

Again, when did I ever say anyone in Concord is trans?
Here
"trans non binary" ...? 😂😂 I didn't even know that was possible 🤷‍♂️ I thought you were either trans or non binary, 😂😂 but ok. That is still a new character, for the first 7 years of this games life, it had none of this stuff. Meanwhile, Concord has it since day 1

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
In my post above it shows OW has been using pronouns since 2016. So since day 1

Here
Yeah Im out. Someone cant seem to remember what he wrote and then goes on to say tell me when I said this multiple times…
Taking my message completely out of context 🤦‍♂️ I never once said Concord has a trans character, when i said "Concord had this stuff since day 1" I'm talking about the political pandering

By the way.....

This thread is about VALORANT not Concord or sex/race/gender/alianantfarm
Sorry, I'm done now, I just had to call out their lies

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz