Valorant won't support Gyro Aiming on PS5 to keep parity with the Xbox Series version

MrAss

24 May 2024
Gyro controls are trash. I thought that was just some gimmick switch fanboys shill for meanwhile it’s actually a handicap.
Gyro is awesome. But you should know how to use it properly. You still need to use sticks to aim and then use gyro for more precise headshots

Ico

8 May 2024
Once you try gyro there is no way back, i dare to say you get more precision that a fucking mouse man. You set the sensivity of the joystick to max so you can quickly turn every way and then carefully use the gyro to get headshots everywhere

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Once you learn how to play with gyro you will never play in any other way.

People that dislike it mostly didn’t have time to understand it.

Reactions: Ico

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Whos got two thumbs and does not use Gyro
Thats Me GIF by HULU

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
five seconds in google:

Link from reddit:

Whose fear mongering then? Google? Reddit? The Devs?

"very severe or repeated case against a player,"

It doesn't take a lot to know that they will hardware ban you if you keep offending the rules, you made it sound like you get hardware banned for the first offense everytime no matter the severity.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
"very severe or repeated case against a player,"

It doesn't take a lot to know that they will hardware ban you if you keep offending the rules, you made it sound like you get hardware banned for the first offense everytime no matter the severity.
I never made it sound like that, you did.
I said you will be hardware banned for no no words, which you will.
That's before we delve into "what is a severe case?"

What word would warrant a hardware ban and how can anyone justify or excuse that?

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
What word would warrant a hardware ban and how can anyone justify or excuse that?
I'd say stuff like repeated harassment of other players (shit like doxxing, etc), spreading of Nazi ideology... That warrants a hardware ban, I think. But I won't open this can of worms, there's way too much nuance.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
I'd say stuff like repeated harassment of other players (shit like doxxing, etc), spreading of Nazi ideology... That warrants a hardware ban, I think. But I won't open this can of worms, there's way too much nuance.
Or Maoist ideology, or Stalinist ideology. Yes, too much nuance...

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
That's fair, however I don't see nuance in it. Like you say, let's not open the can of worms.

• Shake
Reactions: Darth Vader