Visions of Mana Announce Preview |OT| and Trailers. |UP| Will not have mp but producer would like to implement similar features in the future.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Update 4/19/24

Visions of Mana won't have multiplayer, but producer Masaru Oyamada wants 'to implement features like that in the future'​

3/28 Update...

Experience a brand-new Mana adventure!Brace yourself for fast-paced, multi-dimensional battles. Switch between teammates and use the magic power of the Elementals to unleash powerful abilities to overcome your foes.Visions of Mana launches Summer 2024 on Xbox Series X|S and Windows.

From Direct...

Previews:

Last edited:

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Secret of Mana is one of my favorite SNES games ... but I dunno. Might be interesting but, ironically, it's hard to see the "vision" in this one so far. But it's early I know.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Secret of Mana is one of my favorite SNES games ... but I dunno. Might be interesting but, ironically, it's hard to see the "vision" in this one so far. But it's early I know.
I have fond memories of Secret of Mana.

• Shake
Reactions: Dr Bass

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Looked good. Not my type of character model - facial animation style but this game can do great with the Nintendo base + the weeb PS base. If marketed properly, with a Nintendo partnership it could do well.

No Switch logo there however.

Secrets of Mana is a Nintendo darling of the SNES era. To not see a Nintendo logo on that trailer - Square is brain dead.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looked good. Not my type of character model - facial animation style but this game can do great with the Nintendo base + the weeb PS base. If marketed properly, with a Nintendo partnership it could do well.

Secrets of Mana is a Nintendo darling of the SNES era. To not see a Nintendo logo on that trailer - Square is brain dead.
This series is definitely always associated with Nintendo in my mind.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

This series is definitely always associated with Nintendo in my mind.
I bet it will be a Switch 2 Launch title but they can't say it yet.

Looks very good. It reminds me of Eternal Sonata.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
In a way I'm glad it's not Nintendo announced yet. If the Switch Successor was announced before this reveal my view would be different. Hopefully when the next Nintendo machine is revealed we will get an update on the platforms.

Imagine having this on the weak Switch handheld.

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
How much did Xbox pay to get this on their platform? Looks good and will grab it on PS5 if reviews are good but I can't help but feel as though dropping Xbox would've also made this a current-gen only title. If you have to support XSS you may as well make a PS4 port, but FFS it's going to be 2024 by the time this releases. Enough with cross-gen

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1705609832316.png

Developer Direct video incoming...

Last edited: