Visions of Mana Announce Preview |OT| and Trailers. |UP| Will not have mp but producer would like to implement similar features in the future.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Off-line multiplier is one of the biggest difference from Mana to others action RPGs in SNES.

It is sad to see they not implementing it and calling the game back to roots lol

Reactions: Box and Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Off-line multiplier is one of the biggest difference from Mana to others action RPGs in SNES.

It is sad to see they not implementing it and calling the game back to roots lol
And then talk about maybe doing it post.

HypeThrusters

20 Mar 2024
I have a strong feeling Square Enix will do a definitive edition type thing for Switch 2 (or whatever it will be called).
Seen a few Youtube comments (I forget on which channel) saying PS was money-hatting this as an exclusive, despite the platform logos on the actual trailer - SMH

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
For a game that will sell like 1 million lifetime watch xbots deep throat it like its the best thing since sliced bread

Reactions: Gamernyc78

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
For a game that will sell like 1 million lifetime watch xbots deep throat it like its the best thing since sliced bread
Tyler James Williams Characters GIF by BuzzFeed

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
holy hell this looks great. day 1.
i too will deep throat the sliced bread out of this game