Vladimir Putin orders creation of Russian game consoles

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
We've been led to believe Russia is this dictatorship when really and truly if you live in a Western country you're living in a dictatorship.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with.
i would rather be mugged in central park than being buried at the bottom of Gorky park.

Mug shot profile of Potential Mugger in New York City.

1711736194132.png

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Mugged 😄 this ain't 2005
I watch Special Victims Unit; there is a crime in that park every day.

Olivia Benson Police GIF by Law & Order

• haha
Reactions: Sunrise Ninja

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Every Western country is a dictatorship they just give you enough leeway to make you feel like it's not. But as many people are experiencing that leeway is starting to disappear and people are starting to see what's behind the veil.
Western countries aren't dictatorships, they're (turning into) authoritarian oligopolies. Difference is it isn't just one person calling the shots.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
I have more desire to try out these hypothetical Russian consoles than I do Xbox

Every Western country is a dictatorship they just give you enough leeway to make you feel like it's not. But as many people are experiencing that leeway is starting to disappear and people are starting to see what's behind the veil.
In America our system has a veneer of freedom because we get to vote for one of two corrupt parties that are both bought and paid for by the same exact megacorps.

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
I have more desire to try out these hypothetical Russian consoles than I do Xbox

In America our system has a veneer of freedom because we get to vote for one of two corrupt parties that are both bought and paid for by the same exact megacorps.
Exactly every western country is like this you have the illusion of two parties but really it's just one, and why is it out of the two parties one's always red and one is always blue 🤷‍♀️

Just think Putin said he wanted to join NATO while Bill Clinton was in charge Bill Clinton went back to his handlers and they said no, because if Russia joined NATO they would be no reason for NATO but Western countries need a dictator to scare their public and while they scare the public they're also stripping them of their laws/rights and replacing them with draconian ones. Look at what's going on in every western country at this moment in time all they've done is ramped it up because since covid the veil has been lifted from a lot of people's eyes, but the majority unfortunately are still under this illusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Box
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Absolutely, we often times talk about "voting for the lesser of two evils" but unfortunately this isn't just an "America" problem tht is seen globally in almost every nation. Politicians are politicians and most of them aren't good ppl. American politicians are lobbied and bought by big corps while other countries rig whole elections to make it seem as if it was a landslide win lol but it wasn't even counted and in others the dictators don't let votes happen at all and say "fuck tht we have the power and weapons" no vote.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Exactly every western country is like this you have the illusion of two parties but really it's just one, and why is it out of the two parties one's always red and one is always blue 🤷‍♀️
This guy gets it. Always two colors, always a "left" and a "right" for people to flip flop everytime they realize they were tricked, but never realizing who the tricksters are.

Always a line drawn to keep people fighting each other. But never who they should be fighting.

• Shake
Reactions: Sunrise Ninja

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Politics and edgelords aside, I think this will be good for the industry. It's clear that the west are going one direction with gaming, maybe a different console, not from the west, will kick some serious vitality into the industry.

Imagine the space race but with consoles? Yes please.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Politics and edgelords aside, I think this will be good for the industry. It's clear that the west are going one direction with gaming, maybe a different console, not from the west, will kick some serious vitality into the industry.

Imagine the space race but with consoles? Yes please.
The "Chip War" Instead of the "Cold War" who can build the strongest console the fastest!

• thisistheway
Reactions: xollowsob

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
We've been led to believe Russia is this dictatorship when really and truly if you live in a Western country you're living in a dictatorship.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

The Canadian truckers who protested have still not been released.

Julian Assange who reported on American war crimes, is now facing the death penalty

America regularly censors Israel's war crimes in Media

Also look up Operation mockingbird

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The "Chip War" Instead of the "Cold War" who can build the strongest console the fastest!
Well, they have a friend who has lot of power in tech and gaming:
giphy.gif

Looking at their pets, I think they can do something powerful:

And they know how to cut costs, take a look at their approach with cars:

And well, I assume considering how well they performed with the World War II and the space race I assume console wars would be something easy for them.

Reactions: Gamernyc78