Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Bad Boy Shame On You GIF by Reaction GIFs

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
I was searching about something about video games and I arrived here. I'm a member of GAF for 18 years and I see a lot of people I've seen there, here, so I thought "why not".

First I thought it was a rebranding of ResetERA. :D
Welcome mate!

Oh yeah I'm also a member of Neogaf and Reset Era... But tbh Icon Era is the best one tbh as I felt like I was home already day 1 I made an account here which is almost 2 months ago... So yeah I promise you... This place is the place to be and is no doubt amazing! (y)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Welcome mate!

Oh yeah I'm also a member of Neogaf and Reset Era... But tbh Icon Era is the best one tbh as I felt like I was home already day 1 I made an account here which is almost 2 months ago... So yeah I promise you... This place is the place to be and is no doubt amazing! (y)
Marry me!

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
Welcome mate!

Yeah GAF is good but some people are disrespectful, it happens a lot on "huge" websites. :(
Also it is very hard to have a conversation since the forum is SO big that you post, you go take a shower, you come back, the thread is 25 pages longer. :D

Reactions: YeezyDude

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Yeah GAF is good but some people are disrespectful, it happens a lot on "huge" websites. :(
Also it is very hard to have a conversation since the forum is SO big that you post, you go take a shower, you come back, the thread is 25 pages longer. :D
Yes the bigger the forum is the bigger is the chance of seen a lot of rude posts and stuff... But I've seen worse tbh. But Icon Era is the best one yet honestly and I think it's the right place to be if you want to be part of a forum that's mainly dedicated to gaming/technology and then the other stuff like entertainment, real life stuff etc.

Hmm well as this forum gets bigger so might this happen here as well... I mean especially when a lot of stuff starts getting leaked and a lot of good stuff starts getting revealed too. But it's not as bad as Neogaf etc. where it's 10-30 pages of spam, fighting over silly things and people going off-topic, trolling etc. you know? The mods/admins here are doing a good job so far and I'm sure that there will be more mods (maybe admins too) when the forum gets bigger in the next 2-5 years and the many years to come! (y)

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yes the bigger the forum is the bigger is the chance of seen a lot of rude posts and stuff... But I've seen worse tbh. But Icon Era is the best one yet honestly and I think it's the right place to be if you want to be part of a forum that's mainly dedicated to gaming/technology and then the other stuff like entertainment, real life stuff etc.

Hmm well as this forum gets bigger so might this happen here as well... I mean especially when a lot of stuff starts getting leaked and a lot of good stuff starts getting revealed too. But it's not as bad as Neogaf etc. where it's 10-30 pages of spam, fighting over silly things and people going off-topic, trolling etc. you know? The mods/admins here are doing a good job so far and I'm sure that there will be more mods (maybe admins too) when the forum gets bigger in the next 2-5 years and the many years to come! (y)

We have our fair share of people who try and spam, or thread shit post. But mods and admins here are doing great in weeding it out and being fair to even the culprits to give them a chance to be better.

We don't rule in absolutes here like other sites do.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
We have our fair share of people who try and spam, or thread shit post. But mods and admins here are doing great in weeding it out and being fair to even the culprits to give them a chance to be better.

We don't rule in absolutes here like other sites do.
Yeah I guess no forum is free of people like that... But yeah the admins/mods are doing a good job here to the point that I don't really notice it as it doesn't happen a lot so far.

And yes I've noticed that which is working great so far tbh (y)