Founder
21 Jun 2022
I would like to welcome @Phmurrph to the forum! Great name. 🍻
Whats Up Hello GIF

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The poor Clare hurlers had a hard weekend! Did you watch?

If this forum ever gets big we need an event in Ireland or the UK!
I watched. Tough day at the office for you. My useless shower are playing the Jackeens on Sunday. Preparing for disappointment again 😂

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I watched. Tough day at the office for you. My useless shower are playing the Jackeens on Sunday. Preparing for disappointment again 😂

Ah sure, just make it into an occasion and enjoy yourself.... it's only a game (that's what I tell myself anyway!)

There's always a chance it might go your way, it only takes a bit of luck or a few mistakes on their side.

Reactions: Dick Jones

Sharinghack

21 Jun 2022
Lisbon, Portugal
www.pushvfx.com
god dammit @Bryank75 and @VFX_Veteran, you uncultured windbags. here is an explanation to the gif 😍

Less time farming spuds and touching up your graphic card please :cautious: .
@Sharinghack got it, ADDED TO FRIENDS

Just Nevermind dude, Come as You are inside my Heart Shaped Box and lets talk About Girl, forget those guys they just Drain You, they're All Apologies and Dumb. Save yourself an Aneurysm.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw and Cragarmi

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Just Nevermind dude, Come as You are inside my Heart Shaped Box and lets talk About Girl, forget those guys they just Drain You, they're All Apologies and Dumb. Save yourself an Aneurysm.
As far as i am concerned those two can die in a lake of fire, they almost gave me an aneurysm not knowing that song, the two really need to go back to school.
Anyway, i better stop before i get kicked, Where did you sleep last night is not something i want to discuss going forward. 😍

• haha
Reactions: Sharinghack