Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Welcome everyone and thank you all for joining...

We started this place from zero and in the next few days we should hit 200 members. The engagement is incredibly high for our numbers.

I know some other forums that have many many times our numbers and they have little to no engagement in a day.

So I expect if we keep on this track the chat here will be on fire.

We also have many plans to improve and develop our offerings! ♥️ 🤠

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Welcome everyone and thank you all for joining...

We started this place from zero and in the next few days we should hit 200 members. The engagement is incredibly high for our numbers.

I know some other forums that have many many times our numbers and they have little to no engagement in a day.

So I expect if we keep on this track the chat here will be on fire.

We also have many plans to improve and develop our offerings! ♥️ 🤠

Does the offering include texas style hats?

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Welcome to Icon-Era! @Fahdi
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Thanks again man. Its nice to have a community that can be beneficial to all. I'm just hoping we take a middle ground approach to both Gaf and Era. I've sent in some suggestions to a mod and a founder because I'd like the best for this place and its growth within my own subjective take. ✨

Oh I know. The main reason this place was started was due to unfair moderation. We don't want to give out bans unless it is really unforgivable stuff.

Our main aim is to build almost a family like atmosphere where we can have deep and passionate conversations and still be friends and respect each-others different positions afterwards.

We take all feedback seriously and we want things to be as transparent as possible.

We can definitely do better than what is currently available in the gaming forum space IMO.

• party
Reactions: Fahdi and rofif

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Thanks again man. Its nice to have a community that can be beneficial to all. I'm just hoping we take a middle ground approach to both Gaf and Era. I've sent in some suggestions to a mod and a founder because I'd like the best for this place and its growth within my own subjective take. ✨
I checked out your suggestions and have chucked them in the bin :cautious:

TO WAR.

What i really mean is;

A big welcome to you btw, hope you enjoy your stay

Fahdi

8 Jul 2022
Lahore, Pakistan
I checked out your suggestions and have chucked them in the bin :cautious:

TO WAR.

What i really mean is;

A big welcome to you btw, hope you enjoy your stay

Lol, you need to get back in the bin and get them back already Mr. Founder 😂. *closes bin as he's in there* 😉. Jokes aside, thanks for the individual warm welcomes. Its a nice touch to a new forum. I hope you guys succeed where others haven't. Cheers. And thanks @Bryank75 for your nice greetings as well and it definitely makes sense.

• party
Reactions: Bryank75