PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Welcome @TLZ !
Hello GIF by Originals

TLZ

17 Jul 2022
Yo! So this is where you all are!

I was wondering where you all went 😄

I'll honestly say I don't have the attention span to post on multiple forums, but I'll try. Just nice to see some of you still around and kickin. It just feels weird when people you've seen posting for so long just fall off the map. Just gone. I know some of you will say, "who cares? we're just random people on the internet". You're humans to me. Not bots.

Anyway sorry for the wall of text for an intro 😄

Oh I forgot to say I only found out about this place because of Craig's drama 😂

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

I'll honestly say I don't have the attention span to post on multiple forums, but I'll try. Just nice to see some of you still around and kickin. It just feels weird when people you've seen posting for so long just fall off the map. Just gone. I know some of you will say, "who cares? we're just random people of the internet". You're humans to me. Not bots.

Hey bro welcome to the forum, hope you like it even if you just pop in once in a while.... we're still just growing atm

Usually I welcome everyone myself but I got the covid so it's been hit or miss last 2 days.

Anyway, it's great to see ya! 🍻 🍻

TLZ

17 Jul 2022
Hey bro welcome to the forum, hope you like it even if you just pop in once in a while.... we're still just growing atm

Usually I welcome everyone myself but I got the covid so it's been hit or miss last 2 days.

Anyway, it's great to see ya! 🍻 🍻
Oh no. Hope it's not a bad one? Hope you get well soon. I had it in February and thankfully wasn't as bad and went away in 2 days.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Bryank75
D

Deleted member 13

I'll honestly say I don't have the attention span to post on multiple forums, but I'll try. Just nice to see some of you still around and kickin. It just feels weird when people you've seen posting for so long just fall off the map. Just gone. I know some of you will say, "who cares? we're just random people on the internet". You're humans to me. Not bots.

Welcome TLZ! Hope you find your stay here entertaining and less walking on eggshells for fear of permaban.

Relax, sit back and troll away.. 🍻

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey @TLZ, welcome to the site m8, hope you have a great stay.

Yep, lots of people wanted a fresh start, site is growing extremely well, it's great to see one old faces arriving. (y)

Old Man Technology GIF by The Mole Agent

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: TLZ

TLZ

17 Jul 2022
Welcome TLZ! Hope you find your stay here entertaining and less walking on eggshells for fear of permaban.

Relax, sit back and troll away.. 🍻

Hey @TLZ, welcome to the site m8, hope you have a great stay.

Yep, lots of people wanted a fresh start, site is growing extremely well, it's great to see one old faces arriving. (y)

Old Man Technology GIF by The Mole Agent
Thanks fellas.

Welcome all to the new ResetEra, this time twice as sure they aren't just a re-hash of the same mistakes
Uhhh....