21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

Now 1,000+​

Well Done Reaction GIF

Ico

8 May 2024
Oh hey, ive been posting here since a few days and never introduced myself lol.
Ive been gaming since I was a kid, my journey until now can be listed in order with the N64, PS1 and PS2, X360, PSP, 3DS, PS4, Switch and PS5

I like mostly JRPG and character action games, having square enix, atlus and platinum games as my fave creators! a few rythm and coop games here and there also doesnt hurt!

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Oh hey, ive been posting here since a few days and never introduced myself lol.
Ive been gaming since I was a kid, my journey until now can be listed in order with the N64, PS1 and PS2, X360, PSP, 3DS, PS4, Switch and PS5

I like mostly JRPG and character action games, having square enix, atlus and platinum games as my fave creators! a few rythm and coop games here and there also doesnt hurt!
Wave Reaction GIF

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Almost been here for 1 week and I didn't post here yet... Well let me then say something here lol!

Well I've known this site for at least 1 year now and I feel like I made an account and it got deleted or something as I never used it... Or it did never happen lol... Anyway I'm loving this site so far but I wish there was more stuff that I could be part of but I'll regardless be posting in all of the threads that are good and make some myself if somebody didn't already make a thread about that certain topic.

Also because of I am new so is there still some things I need to figure out like having some kind of background (banner) to my profile if that doesn't require a monthly/yearly subscription or something... Anyway it's nice to meet you guys! (y)

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
Almost been here for 1 week and I didn't post here yet... Well let me then say something here lol!

Well I've known this site for at least 1 year now and I feel like I made an account and it got deleted or something as I never used it... Or it did never happen lol... Anyway I'm loving this site so far but I wish there was more stuff that I could be part of but I'll regardless be posting in all of the threads that are good and make some myself if somebody didn't already make a thread about that certain topic.

Also because of I am new so is there still some things I need to figure out like having some kind of background (banner) to my profile if that doesn't require a monthly/yearly subscription or something... Anyway it's nice to meet you guys! (y)

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Just be careful of flailing fish and you will be just fine

Happy Chicago Fire GIF by NBC

• haha
Reactions: YeezyDude