Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Just be careful of flailing fish and you will be just fine

Happy Chicago Fire GIF by NBC
@Sircaw , someone took your brother as hostage...

Swat Swatcbs GIF by CBS

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Also because of I am new so is there still some things I need to figure out like having some kind of background (banner) to my profile if that doesn't require a monthly/yearly subscription or something... Anyway it's nice to meet you guys! (y)

Hello and welcome!

The only way to add more to the profile such as backgrounds is to upgrade to Extra

Icon Extra
Icon Extra (1 Month)€3.00 per month

Icon Extra (6 Months)€15.00 per 6 months

Icon Extra (12 Months)€27.00 per year

Reactions: YeezyDude

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
@YeezyDude
Welcome Yeezy!

The mods on here are amazing. And have grown as people as the site has grown. No one is perfect, but they are all understanding and willing to take criticism under consideration.

Be respectful, even if you dont agree. Use the ignore feature when you can on trolls. Reach out to Admins/Mods via PM, if you cant get a hold of anyone send me a PM.

The only thing we ask is no politics. We are here to escape, talk about something we've all loved since we were little boys and girls.

Above all have fun.

Rick James GIF

Again Welcome!

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
@YeezyDude
Welcome Yeezy!

The mods on here are amazing. And have grown as people as the site has grown. No one is perfect, but they are all understanding and willing to take criticism under consideration.

Be respectful, even if you dont agree. Use the ignore feature when you can on trolls. Reach out to Admins/Mods via PM, if you cant get a hold of anyone send me a PM.

The only thing we ask is no politics. We are here to escape, talk about something we've all loved since we were little boys and girls.

Above all have fun.

Rick James GIF

Again Welcome!
Gotcha... And sure lol... No worries though I've been a mod on other sites/places so I know what to do and nah I'm not into politics at all so don't expect me to participate in that kind of stuff!

And sure I'll have some fun though lmao... Also nice to meet you! (y)