What actually happen to Phil Fish, and how the western media cover it up.

9 May 2024
The official reason given to Phil Fish retirement, was that he was harass. It was until the whole Yoshi P debacle that I accidentally found the real reason why Phil Fish chose to retire from gaming.

The Original video about Yoshi P which mention the real reason Phil ran away.

Look I know some people may not like Dev saying he is a fence sitter, woke progressive or Alt right. But, to his credit he was the person who find the prove to Phil Fish wrong doing.

To Long; Don't Watch.
For people who don't have time.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I have look at forums and news site. It was never mention, its like the western media was covering up the story.

-Edit-
-Fez Won the Independent Games Festival twice in 2008 and 2012 even though it was the same game.
-Found out that the judges was friend of Phil Fish and they also invest in Phil's company Polytron.
-Got found out. Quit gaming saying that he got harass. While the western media stay silent about his corruption and defend him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nym

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I understand a lot of people like fez but people really defended phil fish over it? He was just some dude with his head stuck up his ass who made one loved game and acted like he was the driving force of why western games were dominant in the PS3/360 Gen and if he didn't cancel himself most likely nobody would be talking about him nowadays anyway

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
-Fez Won the Independent Games Festival twice in 2008 and 2012 even though it was the same game.
-Found out that the judges was friend of Phil Fish and they also invest in Phil's company Polytron.
wow

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I totally forgot that guy existed. I never understood the hype around the guy, just like today's other Phil.